User Controls

Buprenorphine Patch

Dionysus Houston
    Got a 5mg Norspan patch. Does it have any recreational value? I have had experiences with them in the past, as a patch and sublingual and they have done very little for me.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hmm, i had pretty decent results with sub-lingual administration. I feel almost as if buprenorphine is the stimulant of opiates. Pretty unique effects in my experience.
    Dionysus Houston
    I was doing some more reading, and from the looks of it taking it at any proper dosage would put me in full withdrawals, so it is useless for me as a recreational thing.
    Originally posted by Dionysus I was doing some more reading, and from the looks of it taking it at any proper dosage would put me in full withdrawals, so it is useless for me as a recreational thing.

Oh, you got the one with naloxone? That sucks, when i had them i had the patches with only bupe.
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Oh, you got the one with naloxone? That sucks, when i had them i had the patches with only bupe.

I don't think it has naloxone in the formula, but from what I was reading bupe can only be used by someone with a habit once they are already in withdrawals, or it flushes the opiates from the system.
    Well it's a little more complicated than that. Sure, it may bump morphine/heroin out of the receptor but you would imagine that unless it's an antagonist like naloxone(Which it's not) that you won't go into withdrawels. But if you're used to heroin, the effects will be lame especially if you usually IV. I know this because i IV shit from time to time and even IV morphine does not compare to sub-lingual bupe. It's a novel opiate in my opinion and should be used as such, unless you're dope sick and need a fix right quick.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Well it's a little more complicated than that. Sure, it may bump morphine/heroin out of the receptor but you would imagine that unless it's an antagonist like naloxone(Which it's not) that you won't go into withdrawels. But if you're used to heroin, the effects will be lame especially if you usually IV. I know this because i IV shit from time to time and even IV morphine does not compare to sub-lingual bupe. It's a novel opiate in my opinion and should be used as such, unless you're dope sick and need a fix right quick.

Ok, thats good to know. I am kind of rusty with my neuro-pharmacology, and most of the info I can find on bupe on a cursory search is ambiguous, so I am assuming misinterpretation. How do the patches do with a CWE? Every time I have tried sublingual norspan in the past I have found it underwhelming, maybe I didn't leave it in long enough or do enough.
    daily opiate user? just suicide already lol you've already killed your soul all thats left is your body
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus daily opiate user? just suicide already lol you've already killed your soul all thats left is your body

Pfft, opiates are gods gift to humanity, you non capitalizing fucking philistine.
    Originally posted by Dionysus Ok, thats good to know. I am kind of rusty with my neuro-pharmacology, and most of the info I can find on bupe on a cursory search is ambiguous, so I am assuming misinterpretation. How do the patches do with a CWE? Every time I have tried sublingual norspan in the past I have found it underwhelming, maybe I didn't leave it in long enough or do enough.

Never did a CWE on patches, so i'm not going to tell you to YOLO and try it, lest you waste them.
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Never did a CWE on patches, so i'm not going to tell you to YOLO and try it, lest you waste them.

Fair enough. I guess I'll keep to tested methods. Thanks for info.
    NP fam.
    This is the most ignorant discussion about bupe that I've ever seen from actual drug users.

Bupe without naloxone will still put you into precipitated withdrawals (aka hell on earth).

Source: one decade of opiate abuse.
Jump to Top