User Controls

what the actual shit. I think I may have been contacted by actual deep state agents.

so long story fucking short

I was just at a bar

and this guy random is talking about ghosts and that he hasn't seen one, but he believes they could exist
    then I, having miraculously on a whim gathered the strength to respond I said allowed "I have literally seen a ghost"
    so then I go on to tell him about my experience with what I believe was the government using holographic tech on me, what on the net is referred to as project blue beam, but I didn't go into that I merely mentioned having seen a ghost then what the fuck

this woman right next to me starts talking about

the cabal

and

the age of aquarius

and then she talks about crypto currency for ten or so minutes and how it'll free us from the cabal

so then I talk to her for about an hour about everything from the globalist zionist satanic cabal to mkultra and how I thiknk I'm a victim
    her fucking boyfriend or husband gives me a psychic reading
    he says my principle was looked at by the government as a potential mkultra participant but that he failed and that at some time I was considered for mkultra but was considered to be not necessary or something I forget but what the fuck
    And anyways we went on about that kind of stuff for a couple hours

the entire time she insisted that she was just a normal person interested in that stuff and totally not a government agent

I hugged her and told her that if she was just lying to me and actually a government agent as long as they were on the right side I would help them out

before that I told them "Listen, I'm just a 27 year old hikikomori neet who spends all their time on the web I pose no threat to you people"

but then I reassured them that I have the side of the Universe on my behalf and that I could take down the entire cabal with my pinkie
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I dunno dude it sounds like your losing grip on reality.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should've started a really loud confrontation to attract the attention of people around you. Then you'd be able to explain what they were doing to an audience.
Jump to Top