User Controls

Attempt to psychoanalyze the user above you

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Nigga
    I feel like you just did this thread like a week ago.

OP has short-term memory loss
    Did I? Fuck, hang on.
    You may be thinking about 'Make a prediction about the future of the poster above you' which is easily one of my better ranking threads, in terms of reply count.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fox Pause believes psychoanalyzation and prediction are synonymous and needs immediate and serious mentical attention.
    mmQ has conflated nipples with pistols and requires nursing at the breasts of middle-aged white male gun owners.
    Crash Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Zanick mmQ has conflated nipples with pistols and requires nursing at the breasts of middle-aged white male gun owners.

The only issues plaguing Zanick’s mind stem from the fact that he doesn’t really have hope that he’ll ever meet and bang David Duchovny.
    Originally posted by Crash The only issues plaguing Zanick’s mind stem from the fact that he doesn’t really have hope that he’ll ever meet and bang David Duchovny.

That's not a psychoanalysis, that's a FACT. What am I even paying you for?
    Originally posted by Zanick You may be thinking about 'Make a prediction about the future of the poster above you' which is easily one of my better ranking threads, in terms of reply count.

No it was a different one
    I must have been thinking about this one, you have to admit it’s similar
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I must have been thinking about this one, you have to admit it’s similar

Eh, kind of, but I actually thought you meant this one. Either way, I think a psychoanalysis leaves a lot more room for interpretation. I expect every post hereafter to be at least one full page with no margins and otherwise to adhere completely to the APA style guide.
    Originally posted by Zanick Eh, kind of, but I actually thought you meant this one. Either way, I think a psychoanalysis leaves a lot more room for interpretation. I expect every post hereafter to be at least one full page with no margins and otherwise to adhere completely to the APA style guide.

Ok yeah that was it

You suck Zanick
    I think that if we can get Lanny to merge all three, we might be accepted on a few major insurance carriers under the category of mental health.
    You are desperate for attention.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick mmQ has conflated nipples with pistols and requires nursing at the breasts of middle-aged white male gun owners.

If a gun fell out of a crate of guns, and you picked it up, are you the owner? Just a rando questio.
    Originally posted by mmQ If a gun fell out of a crate of guns, and you picked it up, are you the owner? Just a rando questio.

That depends, are any people around to say that I'm not? If so, how many?
    ambundy Yung Blood
    is sploo
    Originally posted by Unnamed Scholar You are desperate for attention.

I don't know who you are, so I can't provide a counterargument or a psychoanalysis of my own. I will consider your insights, doctor.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick That depends, are any people around to say that I'm not? If so, how many?

No it was on the back of a turnip truck that was smuggling guns instead of turnips, and it fell onto the road and you found it. Nobody else saw. The gun has 'property of Osama Bin Laden' engraved into the barrel.
    Originally posted by mmQ No it was on the back of a turnip truck that was smuggling guns instead of turnips, and it fell onto the road and you found it. Nobody else saw. The gun has 'property of Osama Bin Laden' engraved into the barrel.

Nigga's dead, take his gun and don't tell anybody else.
Jump to Top