User Controls

DFG is way cooler than Captain Falcon

GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    I wish we could trade them.
    Gas the pakis holy war now
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Maybe they are one and the same. Have you ever considered that?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Lol Dfg glo'd up when he went to the Philippines
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    anybody is cooler than falco, even spectral, lol.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm not
    well yeah everyone but you

and jill, don't forget jill.

Looooool.

Yes I'd like to trade your Dfg for our Captain Falcon. No, no, it's a good deal, trust me. And no backsies.
    Did Enter PM u to make this thread too
    Deny it, Enter. I have more. Do it, faggot. This will be lulz.
    R E L E A S E T HE LO G S ?
    DFG has got to be the biggest tool in the history of totse. Besides maybe zok and arnox
    Bitch ass fat australoid faggot cock sucker mother fucker burn chodh mein teri maa nu inni sakht lun doon ga, chutiay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude. Fucking Gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by greenplastic DFG has got to be the biggest tool in the history of totse. Besides maybe zok and arnox

I am sure I can name bigger tools than me, but yes at time I was indeed a tool but lack of experience and isolation from the real world and you know living in a shithole does that to you. I am still dealing with the forced religious brainwashing.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow I wish we could trade them.

No, need to trade you can have them both.
    Originally posted by Dfg I am sure I can name bigger tools than me, but yes at time I was indeed a tool but lack of experience and isolation from the real world and you know living in a shithole does that to you. I am still dealing with the forced religious brainwashing.

fair enough, i can be quite the tool myself sometimes as well
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jeremus R E L E A S E T HE LO G S ?

why don't you just use your 'hacking skillz' to get them yourself captain faggot?

Originally posted by NARCassist why don't you just use your 'hacking skillz' to get them yourself captain faggot?

Are you iIIiterate? I have the logs. I'm asking Enter whether or not I should release them.
    Unfortunately, he's taken the bitch route and decided to exit the thread so he doesn't lose face. Smart move. I'll bring them up the next time he tries to "le master trole" though.

This ain't going away, Enter you pathetic little weiner.
Jump to Top