User Controls

yo nigga

Nero Yung Blood
    Just because i subscribed to a thread doesn't mean i want to subscribe to the entire topic.
    Seriously?
    Fuck that noise.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "Just because I subscribed to a thread doesn't mean i want to subscribe to the entire thread."

Nero Yung Blood
    U so gud @ reeding
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's a forced subscription conscription. Sorry.
    Nero Yung Blood
    It's a forced subscription conscription. Sorry.

I noticed... Oh well.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The fuck is the difference between a thread and a topic?
    Nero Yung Blood
    "help and suggestions" would be the topic... "yo nigga" would be the thread. fucking imbecile
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "help and suggestions" would be the topic… "yo nigga" would be the thread. fucking imbecile

Your wording is very misleading which makes it convenient for you to try and make fun of me. According to what you just said, when I click on NEW TOPICS it would fucking show me a list of new forums this site has added. Instead, when I click on new topics, it just shows new threads that have been made. DO YOU SEE? So I still don't get what problem you're having or maybe it's just exclusive to you. I have subscribed to a half-baked thread, but I don't get notifications every time there's a new half-baked thread. I get notifications regarding the thread I posted on, nothing else. So FUCKING EXCUSE ME if I wasn't aware that you specifically are somehow subscribing to an entire forum every time you post in a thread within that forum. If that's the case that would be beyond mentally retarded as you would more-or-less be subscribed to every thread that's posted on the site so long as you've posted in that thread's "TOPIC" before. Jesus fuck.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol dat mQ.
    Nero Yung Blood
    Your wording is very misleading which makes it convenient for you to try and make fun of me. According to what you just said, when I click on NEW TOPICS it would fucking show me a list of new forums this site has added. Instead, when I click on new topics, it just shows new threads that have been made. DO YOU SEE? So I still don't get what problem you're having or maybe it's just exclusive to you. I have subscribed to a half-baked thread, but I don't get notifications every time there's a new half-baked thread. I get notifications regarding the thread I posted on, nothing else. So FUCKING EXCUSE ME if I wasn't aware that you specifically are somehow subscribing to an entire forum every time you post in a thread within that forum. If that's the case that would be beyond mentally retarded as you would more-or-less be subscribed to every thread that's posted on the site so long as you've posted in that thread's "TOPIC" before. Jesus fuck.

that is the case
    and it's retarded
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dang that's a handsome fellow!
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    ^^ would thank
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Yo

Nigga

My dog loves your food tho

Jump to Top