User Controls

Putting levels in my room.

I have a great idea for my room: whole new lifestyle.

levels.

I'm getting rid of all my furniture, and I'm gonna build these different levels with steps. And it'll all be carpeted with a lot of pillows, like ancient egypt.

should be done by the end of the month.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've decided, Enter, there's two things that you might be, either.

EITHER A- a FUNCTIONAL RETARD

EITHER B- a FUCKING RETARD

I can't tell though.
    Originally posted by mmQ I've decided, Enter, there's two things that you might be, either.

EITHER A- a FUNCTIONAL RETARD

EITHER B- a FUCKING RETARD

I can't tell though.

im borderline functional
    Originally posted by Enter I have a great idea for my room: whole new lifestyle.

levels.

I'm getting rid of all my furniture, and I'm gonna build these different levels with steps. And it'll all be carpeted with a lot of pillows, like ancient egypt.

should be done by the end of the month.

So basically your room will be turned into a yuppie version of a padded cell by the end of the month.
    Nobody finds your constant regurgitation of Seinfeld quotes entertaining. You just sound like a fag MOON PERSON hipster who thinks Seinfeld is "old TV"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jeremus Nobody finds your constant regurgitation of Seinfeld quotes entertaining. You just sound like a fag MOON PERSON hipster who thinks Seinfeld is "old TV"

Sadly, a lot do. Expectations keep getting lowered. MemeRegurgitation is the new kewl.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    so what's your fathers' addresses as far as e-mail is concerned?
    Originally posted by mmQ Sadly, a lot do. Expectations keep getting lowered. MemeRegurgitation is the new kewl.

YOUR AVATAR IS A LITERAL MEME
Jump to Top