User Controls

If you were kidnapped

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Or taken, whatever, by people, or things, whatever, what do you think is about the most amount of money that would potentially be put up as ransom to get you back? How deep does your circle go? Your value? Your people's connections?

If your family and collective backing had to gather and come up with a figure that they'd be able and willing to pay to get you back.. to save you.. what would it be?

Maybe a few huge donors and several smaller donors? Or lots and lots of smaller donors and nobody able to give more?

I think I could get at least 5 million. Mostly from my grandparents. Maybe more, I don't know how wealthy they really are but it's significant. I don't directly know too many other millionaires other than my cousin and maybe a few distant relatives. Though one of them is like married to someone who has some ties with Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones so maybe in a desperation scenario they'd be able to get him on the horn and get him to put like 25 million.

Either way it would be by the fortune of only a few people I know or am related to that I'd be able to even maybe have over a million put up for me. I don't know how else it works really. How support and funds are raised for shit like that...

Anyway what's your number? What's your ransom value?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    My family would probably pay the kidnappers to execute my ass.
    I doubt they would manage to get very much money out of anyone I know. My grandma is a millionaire but I haven’t spoken to her in years. I didn’t even call her when her husband died. She’s basically a stranger at this point.

Maybe ten grand?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    mmq you shud totally go to south america and stage your own kidnapping then see how much you can get.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think i should get 10% for suggesting it too.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist mmq you shud totally go to south america and stage your own kidnapping then see how much you can get.

That is absolutely not the literal premise and basis for why I decided to make this thread in the first place, that's for sure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Like 20k max
    Psyclonic Yung Blood
    Maybe twenty dollars
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't think they'd be able to get the funds together, so they'd probably go straight to the police.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't think they'd be able to get the funds together, so they'd probably go straight to the police.

ANSWER NOT ACCEPTED
    If I couldn't pay my own ransom, maybe $100,000, or maybe more. Idk. I've actually had this discussion with my dad, and my stance is essentially "I'd be fine with dying". I don't know if my parents would ever listen to me on that though. You don't want to pay kidnappers it just puts a target on your backs. I want my family to continue living their lives as if nothing happened.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i cant be kidnapped, im not a kid anymore,

only abducted.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd be fucked.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jeremus If I couldn't pay my own ransom, maybe $100,000, or maybe more. Idk. I've actually had this discussion with my dad, and my stance is essentially "I'd be fine with dying". I don't know if my parents would ever listen to me on that though. You don't want to pay kidnappers it just puts a target on your backs. I want my family to continue living their lives as if nothing happened.

NO FAGGOT. :)

You can include your own wealth into it. obvoiusly.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader i cant be kidnapped, im not a kid anymore,

only abducted.

thats why I said , or whatever, .. .

goddamn clueless
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ thats why I said , or whatever, .. .

goddamn clueless

oh sorry ... ive mistaken the title for content.

i blame reddit.
    Only white people get kidnapped.
    mso8 Houston
    mmQ trying to decide who to kidnap, huh
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by mso8 mmQ trying to decide who to kidnap, huh

is that an implication????????????????????????
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe
    Me.

You.
Jump to Top