User Controls

Who is your "the one that got away"

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Obviously, being hung up on some wet, slippery hole and the talking excess meat around it for an unreasonable amount of time makes up a large part of the definition of faggot, beta, cuck. However, we've all had those moments in our lives where one bitch manages to actually alleviate our desires of strangling her skinny neck while balls deep in her rectum. You actually want to - and may Allah forgive me for using this term - cuddle with her. Maybe...gulp...hold her hand over the dinner table. Perhaps even...fuck...smell her hair. Who is your "the one that got away"?

My one? I FUCKING MET HER ON FRIDAY. I'M AT A PARTY, I'M A LIGHTWEIGHT, I'M DRUNK. She magically appears out of nowhere, I'm instantly in front of her, I'm gaming her good, "what's your name", "you're 23? damn you're old", "I don't know anybody here I just heard the music and came inside", "I make pencils for a living", "are you half hungarian because you have similar facial features to the women who were staying at this dirty hostel with me in amsterdam", "I hate everything about you", I'm getting laughs, left, right, center, she's holding my gaze, she's flicking her hair, she's touching my arm (with her palm, not her fingers), I'm putting my arm around her and we're taking pictures, she's smelling my neck because she's wondering what a 9/10 smells like, I'm pushing her away, pretending to leave, she's grabbing onto me, saying don't leave. We're talking, we're playing, we're kissing. Suddenly, it's 2am and I'm too drunk, I lose her, my friend calls a cab, I'm in the cab. Next day, I text my bro - WHO'S THAT BITCH? NUMBER NOW???"

Response: "literally who?"

Me: "the girl I introduced you to, we were talking all night, etc"

Response: "I asked around and nobody knows who she is, I think she heard the music and just came inside."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Similar thing happened to me, almost exactly, except she was paraplegic. We really hit it off, but I never saw her again after that night.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    None of my victims EVER get away.
    Originally posted by Daily Obviously, being hung up on some wet, slippery hole and the talking excess meat around it for an unreasonable amount of time makes up a large part of the definition of faggot, beta, cuck. However, we've all had those moments in our lives where one bitch manages to actually alleviate our desires of strangling her skinny neck while balls deep in her rectum. You actually want to - and may Allah forgive me for using this term - cuddle with her. Maybe…gulp…hold her hand over the dinner table. Perhaps even…fuck…smell her hair.

Made me lol. Good post bro.

You slavic? Weren't you some slavic dude from UK or something?

PS I don't have one that got away.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Similar thing happened to me, almost exactly, except she was paraplegic. We really hit it off, but I never saw her again after that night.

attracted to someone of similar caste
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BRiCK Made me lol. Good post bro.

You slavic? Weren't you some slavic dude from UK or something?

PS I don't have one that got away.

He’s mixed kurdish if I remember right. Or one of the other middle eastern nomadic tribes
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus attracted to someone of similar caste

All my relatives can walk
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Everything taste better with an egg on top daddy!
    HTS highlight reel
    Some girl. Holy shit I fucked that up.
    Originally posted by HTS Some girl. Holy shit I fucked that up.

Story?
    Originally posted by HTS Some girl. Holy shit I fucked that up.

Careful, don't make your boyfriend jelly. He doesn't like me because I kept saying I'd like to fuck you in your faggot ass
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He’s mixed kurdish if I remember right. Or one of the other middle eastern nomadic tribes

Sorry actually he’s half Azeri half Slavic:

Originally posted by Daily No, I'm a russian immigrant who's half azeri

I actually have the natural skin of a japanese av idol but i like to tan

Fuck off about mexicano

Vizier do i look mexicano
    Haha, umm... let me think.

Oh! It happened a while ago, but I guess it counts? There was this girl who I kinda liked, chatted to her online and stuff for a while. But when I met her in real life, she din't really seem interested. She actually ended up blocking me hahahahah. It was a real kick to the ego.

But oh well, can't win 'em all. :P

Daily, my Azer brother. You speak Russian? Azerbaijani?
    только на русском брат. а ты откуда?
    Originally posted by Daily только на русском брат. а ты откуда?

Красавчик, пацан!

Родом из Хабаровска, а точнее, из Тополево (крохотное село). Живу в США, в Сиэтле.

А сам, если не секрет, откуда?
    HTS highlight reel
    Fucking slavs. Ugh.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by HTS Fucking slavs. Ugh.

I know they are such shit heads lol
    Your mom
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by HTS Fucking slavs. Ugh.

Like nigger, but wrong color.
Jump to Top