User Controls

omg i cant post anymore im retarded help me

RisiR † 29 Autism
    i can brely read half a post and i lose interest.is this forum burn out? not now. i need NIS.

entertain me,please.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    SpectraL how are you doing it?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I cant even lurk because its too boring.
    HTS highlight reel
    This is how I feel right now. I don't think it's you, I think it's this shit ass forum.
    Originally posted by HTS This is how I feel right now. I don't think it's you, I think it's this shit ass forum.

hi hts
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    this fucking sucks. i have nothing better to do. someone bring the old times back where Id stay up all night just to post shit.

whats wrong with everything?
    Originally posted by RisiR † whats wrong with everything?

It's just you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    me and your boyfriend.
    Originally posted by HTS This is how I feel right now. I don't think it's you, I think it's this shit ass forum.

Bullshit. NIS is at an all time high. You’re just projecting your personal failures into NIS to try to make it sound like it’s somehow all of our faults your life is boring.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    yea, i see all the threads and the activity and its overwhelming. i just cant take part in it becasue my brain shuts down when i see a Zanick thread about teeth.just kidding. hes a good boy.

im not trying to project but something is off.
    Originally posted by RisiR † yea, i see all the threads and the activity and its overwhelming. i just cant take part in it becasue my brain shuts down when i see a Zanick thread about teeth.just kidding. hes a good boy.

im not trying to project but something is off.

You have to do other things too man, nis is going to be boring if you are just kind of loafing around all day
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    i should probably take more drugs. being sober is terrible for NISing around.

im just sadly out of anything thats fun. all i got are benzos.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    i want to quit those again as well, though. its time to be a little bt sober after 16 years of being high non stop.urgh.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † I cant even lurk because its too boring.

quit being a beta with your bitches and moans.

be the fucken see you want to change.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    fuck off you chinese chicken soup street cook. ´

what was your last meal?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    aye no swag no swag. i got no swag aye.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † fuck off you chinese chicken soup street cook. ´

what was your last meal?

yesterday.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    number 17 then. Kung pow chicken.
Jump to Top