User Controls

From now on I will cuck every Bill Krozby post and you should do the same

Bill Krozby is a good for nothing woman abuser who gets swindled by jedi laywers into paying for a rented car for his laywer. Not to mention he's overall boring, and his taste in music sucks. I have never met such a dry person save for that fat christian kid in my 8th grade american history class.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Yea but he's got a tight ass though
    You are doing Gods work sir.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    §m£ÂgØL likes to stroke Bill Krozby's big black cock.
    §m£ÂgØL likes to stroke Bill Krozby's big black cock.

Its a thankless job, but someones gotta do it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The asshole hurt in this thread is immense. I actually have great taste in music and more of a life than most people here, go back to playing the mandolin in your parents house and listening to andrew jackson jihad and letting fat guys fuck you up the ass, you goofy haired black cock lover.

/thread
    I just want a Bill Krozby dog everyone shut up while I order food.
    whats the dead with the cuck'd anyways? am i supposed to click it when that person gets cucked, or when that person cucks someone else?
    If you feel as if the person deserves a cock
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    whats the dead with the cuck'd anyways? am i supposed to click it when that person gets cucked, or when that person cucks someone else?

When a person get's cucked, someone cucks them.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

yeah it doesn't make any sense, the whole cucked system is cucked by our cuck admin.
Jump to Top