User Controls

Lmaoooo does Obbe realize how much he sucks.

Like he posts here and contributes stuff but does he actually realize, to full awareness, that everyone thinks he's a fuckin' retard? BUT HES BEEN POSTING FOR LIKE 10 YEARS LMAO

ooh someone jsut messages me

fuck it was just some dyke
    i shouldnt talk to women while drunk

when they imply rejection it just puts me into a bad place
    I really hope so
    What's a obbe
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    That's me.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Enter Like he posts here and contributes stuff but does he actually realize, to full awareness, that everyone thinks he's a fuckin' retard? BUT HES BEEN POSTING FOR LIKE 10 YEARS LMAO

ooh someone jsut messages me

fuck it was just some dyke

You said you were leaving. I demand you keep your word.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You said you were leaving. I demand you keep your word.

Enter can never leave, only take a break.
    Obbe ain't so bad, u just gotta get used to him.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind That's me.

What your name says open your mind
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Dear kid has many names
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind That's me.

Haha this thread was unusually cruel just because I was drunk at the time and that's when people are 100% honest.
    Originally posted by Enter Haha this thread was unusually cruel just because I was drunk at the time and that's when people are 100% honest.

Really? Whenever I'm drunk I say a mix of 100% honesty and whatever I'm thinking at the time whether it's actually true or not
    I tend to lie more often when I’m drunk actually
    Ah really, shit? :/ The only thing keeping me going was that time I took a shortcut through that bar and those two girls were feeling me up and saying how sexy I was, lmao... I thought coz they were drunk they were telling me the truth.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter Ah really, shit? :/ The only thing keeping me going was that time I took a shortcut through that bar and those two girls were feeling me up and saying how sexy I was, lmao… I thought coz they were drunk they were telling me the truth.

please leave
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby please leave

can you please go

Originally posted by Enter can you please go

no, but can you please leave?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no, but can you please leave?

what

why
    Originally posted by Enter what

why

because you said you were leaving and you should stick to your word, plus all you do is make retarded thread after retarded thread to the point to where its almost spam... you never post about anything different... why not just make one thread and put all of your bullshit in one?

like all you do is make threads on being loser and girls not liking you and you not liking them yet you crave a gf... people give you advice but you never take it..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because you said you were leaving and you should stick to your word, plus all you do is make retarded thread after retarded thread to the point to where its almost spam… you never post about anything different… why not just make one thread and put all of your bullshit in one?

like all you do is make threads on being loser and girls not liking you and you not liking them yet you crave a gf… people give you advice but you never take it..

i have a thread titled "another girl took advantage of me" that im containing everything in. last night i had a slip coz i was drunk.

and in that thread im talking about my plan to get women, so im actually working towards something.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Enter i have a thread titled "another girl took advantage of me" that im containing everything in. last night i had a slip coz i was drunk.

and in that thread im talking about my plan to get women, so im actually working towards something.

You will never get laid
Jump to Top