lol we should do a raffle
    TSTM roulette!
    ^ that

you in?
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick ^ that

you in?

Hahahaha, no. I like my account.
    🐓
    Actor, how come women don't like me? Why are you so content with being in the same situation as me, whereas I'm going fucking insane?
    idk man

lets drink(?)

Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick idk man

lets drink(?)

Hahahahhaa I kind of want to drink since I don't have gym tomorrow, but on the other hand I have assignments and stuff due tomorrow.

Fuck, I've pretty much done them though. ARGH sHOuld i driNK?!?!?!?
    bring a scredriver with you in a water bottle
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick bring a scredriver with you in a water bottle

lollll.... okay I'm gonna go get drunk. But what always happens is, as soon as I get drunk you'll go to sleep or disappear offline and I'll be left alone haha.

I have to go buy booze but shouldnt take more than 10 minutes.
    oh, actually, maybe dont, im goojg to bed soon.
    Literally just got back from the store, about to pour myself a drink. Lol fuckin' hell actor.
    I would but my avatar is too cool.
    Okay!
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Okay!

See you in an hour.
    I'm already here faggot
    Nice alt, alt.
    This is like your 100th alt. And a lot of people didn't even know who you were.

I keep the same avatar and generally use a Chinese name. So everybody knows who I am.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm good. I TSTM'd all over a redbone's tits last night. Shit was aesthetic AF fam.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 This is like your 100th alt. And a lot of people didn't even know who you were.

I keep the same avatar and generally use a Chinese name. So everybody knows who I am.

and nobody cares
Jump to Top