User Controls

Who are your top 3 hated posters

1. Zattex
    2. Krojus
    3. MEL
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Speedy Parker and Infaggityfuck. Nobody else here bothers me, but they seem to be in a contest for who can generate the worse prose and derail every thread they enter.
    1. You
    2. Me
    3. Everybody else
    I can't afford to hate anyone here. I don't have that kind of time to hate the cockroaches. I simply crush them out of practicality.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Me, Myself, and I.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I dont hate anyone here at all. But the biggest lamers imo is enter, zanick, and daily.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel 1. Zattex
    2. Krojus
    3. MEL

Whimpy wimpy whimpers :(
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Whimpy wimpy whimpers :(

Hey fuck you
    1) hydromorphone
    2) MAL
    3) *Insert any other female user here, if there are any*
    Originally posted by Enter 1) hydromorphone
    2) MAL

Hydro is pretty cool in my book. Shes a good trolll.

Mal is harmless and i think its funny how that accounts sole purpose is to obsess over me lolz
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hydro is pretty cool in my book. Shes a good trolll.

Mal is harmless and i think its funny how that accounts sole purpose is to obsess over me lolz

1) hydromorphone
    2) MAL
    3) Bill Krozby
    2) MAL

Wow holy shit how creative lol great work enter 😂😂😂😂
    2) MAL

Chzbrurgz is my butt hurt ex gf who im pretty sure doesnt post here anymore. I only ass rammed her once the entire 4 years or so i knew her and didnt even cum. One morning she woke me up and asked if i would do her ass and at that point i was so over it and declined
    2) MAL
    3) Bill Krozby

You mad lil bromo?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You mad lil bromo?

You put me on yours, does that mean you're mad?
    Originally posted by Enter You put me on yours, does that mean you're mad?

Kill yourself, faggot
    Originally posted by Enter You put me on yours, does that mean you're mad?

No not all. But i know how you are and only put me on your list out of spite. You're as bad as a spiteful woman. You've became exactly what you despise.

Plus i put a disclaimer saying that i dont hate you. Just your constant neediness for advice you never take is exhausting...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby No not all. But i know how you are and only put me on your list out of spite. You're as bad as a spiteful woman. You've became exactly what you despise.

Lol, it was a joke you autistic faggot. I don't hate you, nor do I even hate MAL. I do hate hydromorphone, which I have made clear. Legitimate scum. She isn't actually trolling with her shit. She's fucking schizophrenic customers who can't comprehend her HIV.
    Originally posted by Enter Lol, it was a joke you autistic faggot. I don't hate you, nor do I even hate MAL. I do hate hydromorphone, which I have made clear. Legitimate scum. She isn't actually trolling with her shit. She's fucking schizophrenic customers who can't comprehend her HIV.

i thought jokes were supposed to be funny...

calm down.. suck a dick errr thing will be alright..
    i doubt she really has hiv and even if she doesn't its actually safe to have sex with people with hiv if the viral load is "undetectable"
    Originally posted by Enter Lol, it was a joke you autistic faggot. I don't hate you, nor do I even hate MAL. I do hate hydromorphone, which I have made clear. Legitimate scum. She isn't actually trolling with her shit. She's fucking schizophrenic customers who can't comprehend her HIV.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGA

ENTER YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGER FAGGOT RETARD
Jump to Top