User Controls

What are your favorite beverages?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I drink a lot of coffee, either espresso or concentrate when I can't find a nicer grind. Wine, usually rich reds. Flavored seltzer, constantly.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i refuse to provide information for you to put on your database to enable you to profile me.

Why would I need a database? If I really wanted a dossier on every member here I would just keep it in Apple Notes, like this:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Pakola, a pakistani beverage

Plain ol' coca cola tastes insanely delicious, I don't drink it because it is too good and too unhealthy, fuck it.

Tea
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bottled water
    coffee
    grapefruit juice
    naturally flavored sparkling water
    ales, lagers, pilsners, stouts
    bloody marys
    Yellow Red Bull
    Originally posted by Juicebox Yellow Red Bull

Not a Red Bull drinker, myself, but I've always wondered: what do the different colors signify?
    Originally posted by Zanick Not a Red Bull drinker, myself, but I've always wondered: what do the different colors signify?

Different flavors of shit

Yellow and summer edition are the only good ones. Green is survivable
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Whiskey. Straight up.
    I thought you didn't drink speccy
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Juice, all kinds. But i like orange juice the best. Oh and iced tea.
    Originally posted by Zanick Why would I need a database? If I really wanted a dossier on every member here I would just keep it in Apple Notes, like this:

it was just one obese woman ok, just one. well and her kinda chubby pal. but what was i supposed to do? they were proper dirty sluts and were right up for it.

besides if you keep info in that^ format, then that just becomes a database made up of apple notes. nice try trying to divert attention. i see in the meantime you did actually manage to garner quite a sufficient amount of personal info from the user base tho.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Juicebox I thought you didn't drink speccy

Never said that. I've been drinking whiskey since I was a teenager. Had a 40-ouncer in my locker at all times. Took swigs from it between classes.
    Originally posted by NARCassist it was just one obese woman ok, just one. well and her kinda chubby pal. but what was i supposed to do? they were proper dirty sluts and were right up for it.

I'm not judging you. I'm sure she was a very nice girl. You enjoyed yourself, and that's all I care about.
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not judging you. I'm sure she was a very nice girl. You enjoyed yourself, and that's all I care about.

Your sister gets sexually aroused at the memories of abusing you
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Water. Beer. Tea. Fanta. Lemonade. Milk.
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus Your sister gets sexually aroused at the memories of abusing you

I know what you're trying to do, and you should know that you're failing at it. You won't get through to me, I know how you work. You're wasting your time.
    Think about her personality. Now think about what her sexuality must be like. She was practicing out BDSM fantasies on you as a toddler
    My sister is a lot smarter than you, so you could say that what I endured has primed me for a psychopathic adolescent like yourself. You can keep trying to probe me if you want, but you aren't going to get anywhere. Find something to occupy yourself with and stop this nonsense.
Jump to Top