User Controls

where to buy my illigal crypto

zephyr Yung Blood
    Where do you guys buy your crypto currencies, specifically Monero?

It has been years since I bought some Bitcoin and I just can't remember where I did, and with the explosion of press attention, and volatility of the market, I'm sure most places are going to charge stupid rates or want my ID like coin base, the only place I remember to be okay, wants.

It's worth it since the thing I'm buying its a 20% discount for buying in crypto currency.
    Vending machines
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Coinbase -> Etherium -> shapeshift.io
    I'll sell you some xmr for double the current market rate. Prepaid visa or cash in the mail.
    zephyr Yung Blood
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht I'll sell you some xmr for double the current market rate. Prepaid visa or cash in the mail.

Alright post your address here and I'll send you my money

Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Coinbase -> Etherium -> shapeshift.io

Yea, when I looked up more that is sorta what every one does. Bitcoin to another coin. Still hoping to not have to post send a photo of my ID to some company.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That made me laugh so hard.
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    Originally posted by zephyr Yea, when I looked up more that is sorta what every one does. Bitcoin to another coin. Still hoping to not have to post send a photo of my ID to some company.

Avoid Bitcoin, the fees are too high.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Avoid Bitcoin, the fees are too high.

They're back down to reasonable levels since normies stopped caring about cryptocurrency
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I use bitit.io . Actually just bought a small amount and bought "something" on the dnm's. Took almost two hours to post to my bitcoin address though.
    I use vending machines
Jump to Top