User Controls

Amphetamine cutting

I have got a killo of technical grade Hexamine (hexamethylentetramine), i have info that this compoind can make infections in the nose if take in large quantities. My question is can i mix safely amphetamine with hexamine ?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    SHOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE, CUZ. IF YOU LOOKIN' TO PROFIT THO, MIGHT NOT BE BEST.
    Who said anything about profit
    Best cut out there for any drug is quinine which is still simple to get but not as easy as it was 10 years ago when they took it off the market as a prescription drug that was used to treat muscle spasms but shit it's used in drinking water that comes out the house faucet so it's still easily available sourcing it.

Hexamine is still pretty low risk for any unwanted effect that it could cause physical/bodily harm to anyone but still has a risk as much as any product due to everyone reacts different, but then again it might help out to someone suffering from or on the come up with having a UTI.

Anything that you want to use for cut in any drug you want to be water soluble, low costing, doesn't react with or degrade active compound your mixing it with, or cause harm/high risk to consumer.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Best cut out there for any drug is quinine which is still simple to get but not as easy as it was 10 years ago when they took it off the market as a prescription drug that was used to treat muscle spasms but shit it's used in drinking water that comes out the house faucet so it's still easily available sourcing it.

Hexamine is still pretty low risk for any unwanted effect that it could cause physical/bodily harm to anyone but still has a risk as much as any product due to everyone reacts different, but then again it might help out to someone suffering from or on the come up with having a UTI.

Anything that you want to use for cut in any drug you want to be water soluble, low costing, doesn't react with or degrade active compound your mixing it with, or cause harm/high risk to consumer.

what you mean like..

Adverse effects[edit]
    Quinine can cause unpredictable serious and life-threatening blood and cardiovascular reactions including low platelet count and hemolytic-uremic syndrome/thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (HUS/TTP), long QT syndrome and other serious cardiac arrhythmias including torsades de pointes, blackwater fever, disseminated intravascular coagulation, leukopenia, and neutropenia. Some people who have developed TTP due to quinine have gone on to develop kidney failure.[26]

It can also cause serious hypersensitivity reactions include anaphylactic shock, urticaria, serious skin rashes, including Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis, angioedema, facial edema, bronchospasm, granulomatous hepatitis, and itchiness.[26]

The most common adverse effects involve a group of symptoms called cinchonism; almost everyone taking quinine has mild cinchonism[citation needed], which can include headache, vasodilation and sweating, nausea, tinnitus, hearing impairment, vertigo or dizziness, blurred vision, and disturbance in color perception[citation needed]. More severe cinchonism includes vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, deafness, blindness, and disturbances in heart rhythms.[26] Cinchonism is much less common when quinine is given by mouth, but oral quinine is not well tolerated (quinine is exceedingly bitter and many patients will vomit after ingesting quinine tablets): Other drugs, such as Fansidar (sulfadoxine with pyrimethamine) or Malarone (proguanil with atovaquone), are often used when oral therapy is required. Quinine ethyl carbonate is tasteless and odourless,[27] but is available commercially only in Japan. Blood glucose, electrolyte and cardiac monitoring are not necessary when quinine is given by mouth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinine#Adverse_effects

you want caffeine btw, you can order like a kilo on ebay for summing like $10/15.

Originally posted by NARCassist you want caffeine btw, you can order like a kilo on ebay for summing like $10/15.

Why the fuck would you mix it with caffeine. Just increases negative side effects and strain on the heart
    Better off mixing with tums if yoi want to potentiate
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum Why the fuck would you mix it with caffeine. Just increases negative side effects and strain on the heart

Sounds like a good time to me.
    Originally posted by NARCassist what you mean like..

Some bad reactions to quinine have even been fatal. Scary, we know. But don't let that deter you from ordering a gin and tonic next time you're at the bar, because tonic water contains very low levels of quinine. ... That's right folks, not only does quinine treat malaria, but it knows how to party, too.
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Best cut out there for any drug is quinine which is still simple to get but not as easy as it was 10 years ago when they took it off the market as a prescription drug that was used to treat muscle spasms but shit it's used in drinking water that comes out the house faucet so it's still easily available sourcing it.

Hexamine is still pretty low risk for any unwanted effect that it could cause physical/bodily harm to anyone but still has a risk as much as any product due to everyone reacts different,[\b] but then again it might help out to someone suffering from or on the come up with having a UTI.

Hexamine is still pretty low risk for any unwanted effect that it could cause physical/bodily harm to anyone but still has a risk as much as any product due to everyone reacts different,[\b] but then again it might help out to someone suffering from or on the come up with having a UTI.

However, for the unlucky few, even the small amount of quinine in tonic water can cause thrombocytopenia (doctors call this rare occurrence a "gin and tonic purpura"). ... For the rest of us, from a health perspective, alcohol is a much more worrisome mixed-drink ingredient than tonic.
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum Why the fuck would you mix it with caffeine. Just increases negative side effects and strain on the heart

because people who know wtf they're doing cut with caffeine, amateurs cut with all sorts of other fucked up shit, like tums, lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Some bad reactions to quinine have even been fatal. Scary, we know. But don't let that deter you from ordering a gin and tonic next time you're at the bar, because tonic water contains very low levels of quinine. … That's right folks, not only does quinine treat malaria, but it knows how to party, too.

dude seriously, caffeine:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pure-Caffeine-Powder-USP-Grade-100g/332412263457?epid=4004431029&hash=item4d65509c21:g:cZIAAOSwmNlZZzhe

bit more expensive than it used to be but when you think you're re-selling it at the same price as phet then its 10X profit.

Originally posted by NARCassist because people who know wtf they're doing cut with caffeine, amateurs cut with all sorts of other fucked up shit, like tums, lol.

Again, all you're doing is increasing the jitters and strain on the heart. This is fucking stupid. Like people who cut heroin with dph. If you want to potentiate it, use tums or baking soda. If you want something innocuous you can cut it with powdered milk or sugar. Just be wary of your ROA when choosing your cut.

You are giving advice which increases negative side effects.
    Yea fuck quinine, I took an analogue of that for a few weeks as an anti-malaria drug. I started having really weird dreams and feeling weird during the day, sort of slightly dissociated and anxious, but different than normal. I looked up side effects online and found a shitload of worrying side effects, like permanent hair loss and brain damage or some shit. Stopped taking that trash immediately. Never got malaria either.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yea fuck quinine, I took an analogue of that for a few weeks as an anti-malaria drug. I started having really weird dreams and feeling weird during the day, sort of slightly dissociated and anxious, but different than normal. I looked up side effects online and found a shitload of worrying side effects, like permanent hair loss and brain damage or some shit. Stopped taking that trash immediately. Never got malaria either.

You didn't get malaria, but you never recovered from the brain damage huh?
    Cutting with caffeine is probably good if you're trying to make a profit because a lot of drug users are retarded and probably think they're getting higher if their heart is beating faster. I'm not sure why you'd even bother though, if I were to do something like that I would find a phenidate to cut it with, or better yet, just get a phenidate, cut the fuck out of that with benzocaine/b12, pour a little gasoline over it and let it dry. People would think it was their best shit yet because it smells right, numbs the fuck out of them, and gets them higher than coke.

And if it's for personal use, there's no point in cutting your shit.
    Originally posted by stupid noob You didn't get malaria, but you never recovered from the brain damage huh?

I know more about drug chemistry than you
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Cutting with caffeine is probably good if you're trying to make a profit because a lot of drug users are retarded and probably think they're getting higher if their heart is beating faster. I'm not sure why you'd even bother though, if I were to do something like that I would find a phenidate to cut it with, or better yet, just get a phenidate, cut the fuck out of that with benzocaine/b12, pour a little gasoline over it and let it dry. People would think it was their best shit yet because it smells right, numbs the fuck out of them, and gets them higher than coke.

And if it's for personal use, there's no point in cutting your shit.

Brain damage confirmed.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Again, all you're doing is increasing the jitters and strain on the heart. This is fucking stupid. Like people who cut heroin with dph. If you want to potentiate it, use tums or baking soda. If you want something innocuous you can cut it with powdered milk or sugar. Just be wary of your ROA when choosing your cut.

You are giving advice which increases negative side effects.

have you any idea how much you do not know what the fuck you are talking about? coz i can tell you right now it is very vey high, seriously way fucking up there mate. just coz dumb fuck street level dealers cut with that shit doesn't make it the best cut. why do you think the lab guys and the top tier distributors use caffeine for? do you know something they don't §m£ÂgØL?

Jump to Top