User Controls

Anybody here like korn?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I listened to them a lot when I was a kid, the first time I ever smoked weed I went of campus with these 2 older girls and started smoking ciggaweed and listening to korn and I still listen to them every now and then. fieldy is one of my favorite bass players.

I like the first 4 albums but everything after that is pretty gay, they used to be some real edgy butt humpers, i read heads book while i was in jail and it was kinda funny because you can tell the guy had it wrote for him , but he talks about smoking meth and pissing on some sluts after one of his shows, whats up with meth heads and wanting piss up their butts / pissing on people?

I like it on the cob. Just pieces of corn is stupid imo.
    Bill Krozby is a psychotic 13 y/o girl
    Only when its mixed with Taylor Swift
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bY-TIB_K3zA
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I liked korn back in the day when he was a whiny little faggot...now they changed their sound and he isnt the cock smoker he used to be
    ^true that, he was a whiny lil faggot, now he's just a burnt out hippie meth head
    Bill Krozby is a psychotic 13 y/o girl

I like with knives and wearing invader zim beanies
    Don't feel bad Bill Krozby I went through a gay phase too when I didn't know what good music was used to listen to nothing but Korn, kittie, and H.I.M
    Paramore is not good music
    Paramore is not good music
    Paramore is good don't ever fucking talk about Hayley Williams you little cum guzzling shit stain
    Lanny I cant make threadz again plz help :(
    Lanny I cant make threadz again plz help :(
    Don't be a bitch just post on existing threads
    Don't be a bitch just post on existing threads

nah man i gotta start my own threadz otherwise im stuck posting in some shit Bill Krozby thread youknowwhatimsayin?
    nah man i gotta start my own threadz otherwise im stuck posting in some shit Bill Krozby thread youknowwhatimsayin?
    Bill Krozby is a quality poster
    Bill Krozby is a quality poster

roflcopter
    I'm not even joking I remember him from cocknet he was a valuable contributor to the forums
    No, because most people here are not 14 years old.
    True story..The signer got ass fucked my his own father
    Don't feel bad Bill Krozby I went through a gay phase too when I didn't know what good music was used to listen to nothing but Korn, kittie, and H.I.M

I don't feel bad, I just still appreciate the music that I listened to when I was a young raggamuffin. I don't believe in things like "guilty pleasures" because I'm not gay like that. I wouldn't have made the thread if I was ashamed of it. Korn was a lot better than most of the rock music today "cage the elephant" "young the giant" "silver sun pickups"

This guy came to my work the other day and was telling me how he just saw the silver sun pickups and I said " oh... I didn't know they were a band anymore.." and he got visibly upset... lol
    No, because most people here are not 14 years old.

Thats funny coming from a candy ass who likes "young the giant" thats total kid music that won't be around still touring like korn has for over 20 years. I can understand why someone may not like korn, but they are one of the biggest rock bands ever for a reason. I bet you also listen to bands like group love you queermo, you piece of pork
Jump to Top