User Controls

Was this mark311xtc? The mark311xtc who died?

That's so gay I bet you want to suck fecal matter from her asshole too while she pisses on your face.
    That's so gay I bet you want to suck fecal matter from her asshole too while she pisses on your face..
    Yup, that's Mark.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I ONCE SUPLEXED MARK THROUGH A BATHTUB, RIPPING OUT THE PLUMBING AS HE RIPPED THROUGH THE FLOOR AND FELL STRAIGHT TO THE CONCRETE SLAB THE HOUSE WAS BUILT UPON!
    Originally posted by Grimace I ONCE SUPLEXED MARK THROUGH A BATHTUB, RIPPING OUT THE PLUMBING AS HE RIPPED THROUGH THE FLOOR AND FELL STRAIGHT TO THE CONCRETE SLAB THE HOUSE WAS BUILT UPON!

Shut the fuck up, panny. You're just spamming at this point.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    RIP. They say his favorite band was 311 and he loved XTC.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GasTheKikesRaceWarNow Houston [this unquestioningly unfrequented clast]
    I want my 1 minute 23 seconds of life back.
    Originally posted by GasTheKikesRaceWarNow I want my 1 minute 23 seconds of life back.

The next time you want to smoke a cigarette, don't.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jeremus Shut the fuck up, panny. You're just spamming at this point.

who gives a fuck dipshit
    Wow, Bill Krozby backing panthrax. A rapist and a murderer. Too bad we can't dump them both.
    Panthrax is a murderer? That's pretty beta.
    Originally posted by Enter Panthrax is a murderer? That's pretty beta.

so is being a rapist. but you wouldn't know anything about being beta considering all you know to do is cuck out
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Wow, Bill Krozby backing panthrax. A rapist and a murderer. Too bad we can't dump them both.

I'm not backing gaythrax, he's a bald queer. I just am against captain crackheads bullshit
    True betas work bottom rung at pizza places into their 30's
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby so is being a rapist. but you wouldn't know anything about being beta considering all you know to do is cuck out

Hey I can't cuck out if I'm not in in the first place. Girls never give me a chance.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 True betas work bottom rung at pizza places into their 30's

yeah cuz you're such a true beta still living at your parents house and afraid of a girl online that made you believe had your kid lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah cuz you're such a true beta still living at your parents house and afraid of a girl online that made you believe had your kid lol

Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah cuz you're such a true beta still living at your parents house and afraid of a girl online that made you believe had your kid lol

I'm an beta because I have two bitches hanging off my arm and ready to fuck me at a moments notice. I'm an beta because I went to work, worked hard, and achieved a MANAGERIAL status in a few months. If you worked at my work, I'd be bossing you around. Wherever I go, no matter what I do, I will always achieve a position where I am bossing people around. People who ditch work to go to concerts, get fired for harassing co-workers, and show up to work drunk. People who are absentee parents, who lie to their girlfriends about having a kid, Bill Krozby, do you get where I'm going with this? People like YOU.

You're no beta, nor are the other 30 year olds I tell to wipe my ass. You're the bottom fucking cuck getting bossed around by a guy like me, who likes dick up the ass, and has achieved in a few months what you never could in all your years of being an adult. It's not even that I've achieved anything great. I'm a fucking manager at a minimum wage entry level job. I make a few hundred a month off my books. Big whoop. No, it's that even here, at this low stage at my life, I am infinitely better and more successful than you.

And you fucking hate it.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 I'm an beta because I have two bitches hanging off my arm and ready to fuck me at a moments notice. I'm an beta because I went to work, worked hard, and achieved a MANAGERIAL status in a few months. If you worked at my work, I'd be bossing you around. Wherever I go, no matter what I do, I will always achieve a position where I am bossing people around. People who ditch work to go to concerts, get fired for harassing co-workers, and show up to work drunk. People who are absentee parents, who lie to their girlfriends about having a kid, Bill Krozby, do you get where I'm going with this? People like YOU.

You're no beta, nor are the other 30 year olds I tell to wipe my ass. You're the bottom fucking cuck getting bossed around by a guy like me, who likes dick up the ass, and has achieved in a few months what you never could in all your years of being an adult. It's not even that I've achieved anything great. I'm a fucking manager at a minimum wage entry level job. I make a few hundred a month off my books. Big whoop. No, it's that even here, at this low stage at my life, I am infinitely better and more successful than you.

And you fucking hate it.

Jump to Top