User Controls

Man, what the fuck happened to me?

I was reading some of my old threads from 2009 on Zoklet. I was a teenager then, and all my threads were asking how I get girls to like me. I just wanted to be loved.

But now, 10 years later, all my threads are asking how to fuck over women, and how I can get them to like me just so I can fuck them over emotionally.

Fucking hell, it was so sad reading those old threads. I was genuinely cute and normal and had a likable personality. :( I'm a monster now. I'm a fucking super villain, lmao. And those threads from Zoklet are from AFTER that girl I talked to for 3 years rejected me, so my transformation must have happened later.

I dunno, just an observation. Really fucking sad haha.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you're blaming all women for what that one girl did. can't you see how ridiculous that is?

she's not all women, she's just her.

Originally posted by NARCassist you're blaming all women for what that one girl did. can't you see how ridiculous that is?

she's not all women, she's just her.

Yeah but she was the BEST woman, so if she can do that to me, then they all can.
    she clearly wasn't mate

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I had a dream I went to a brothel last night. I'm thinking it's a good idea. I'll pay for the shortest time, so if I don't get a boner (due to the lack of emotional intimacy) it won't be a total waste of money, and I can just lie and be like "haha I don't want to have sex, I just want to lay here and cuddle" so it won't be embarrassing.
    Okay, I'm going to go to the brothel after 2 months of working out, so she at least gets a bit of satisfaction herself lol.
    get your money's worth you idiot, that's what they're there for.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by NARCassist get your money's worth you idiot, that's what they're there for.

But if he has sex with her he might kill her afterward. If they just cuddle, the girl will probably live to see another day.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But if he has sex with her he might kill her afterward. If they just cuddle, the girl will probably live to see another day.

the best thing about a dead prostitute is the second hour is free

Originally posted by NARCassist the best thing about a dead prostitute is the second hour is free

Hahahaha
    Uhhmm.. wouldn't it ALL be free??
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    in victorian times, it was an acceptable norm for men to perform rape onto the women whod had disrespected them to redeem themselves.
    I wonder if there's any women who can pucker so tight the man can't get in...
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I wonder if there's any women who can pucker so tight the man can't get in…

You old pervert. :)
    A man could easily break his dick on that kind of woman.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Use this key:

1) Lift
    2) Work on yourself, as in finances and status
    3) learn simple game.
    4) Fuck bitches, don't commit, just fuck. Bitches love bad boys or guys that have a higher sexual value.

If you can't do that

1) Save up, and find a skill that would allow you to roam free.
    2) Go to Asian countries such as Philippines.
    3) Never worry about bitches, you will get so much pussy without even trying. Your tinder would be flooded with girls lining up to be with you. Seriously, it's not BS.

Oh and remember, ALL girls are like that, you just need to learn how to hold your ground and keep her in line. Never go begging, cut the bitch off and walk away, you will find others, more awesome, willing to do kinky shit.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter I'm a fucking super villain,

I respect your grind. Welcome to the club. I expect your stay to be fruitful.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Uhhmm.. wouldn't it ALL be free??

what you'd actually steal from a corpse? that's fucking despicable, that just says a lot about you speckles.

Originally posted by -SpectraL I wonder if there's any women who can pucker so tight the man can't get in…

i was having real trouble with that hooker chick. she had abuse issues from when she was a kid tho.

Originally posted by NARCassist what you'd actually steal from a corpse? that's fucking despicable, that just says a lot about you speckles.

You pay a hooker before delivery? You sure are trusting, kid.
Jump to Top