User Controls

so the girl next door is going on the same bus with me starting monday morning

the girl is 15 and im almost 16. shes a freshman and im a junior, and she lives in the house thats ours, but her and her dad are renting it. its so close to our house like 20 feet away, but i just cant see through the window it has something special where it blocks the sunshine, and you cant see inside the house..unless you go up close but i never tried it. plus we live in the woods so i can bearly see the house from mine. anyways... we never talked together. i heard she is shy and so am i so thats probably the reason. monday shes going on the bus and i am too... so what should i do? should i be the first to wait at the bus stop (like to go early) or should i wait a little and then go so she would be there before me? it will only be the two of us at the bus stop too. so what should i do, and what should i say. and should i sit by her at the bus or what? we are also coming back home with the same bus. and we will be going on the same bus for about 1-2 years so what should i do? a lot of times i get horny and im thining to myself "whats wrong with me, theres a girl my age with a hot body living 20 feet from me" but then what if she gets offended/scared tells her dad and oh crap ill get in trouble. but she probably feels the same way huh? k so what should i do about the bus situation?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    hey you back then

Originally posted by NARCassist hey you back then

Yeah, but I'm going to try not to post as much. I waste too much time here when I should be studying.
    i bet you been lurking all this time tho

Originally posted by NARCassist i bet you been lurking all this time tho

Somewhat. It's definitely not as fun when you can't post, so not really.
    faggot

Originally posted by Enter the girl is 15 and im almost 16. shes a freshman and im a junior, and she lives in the house thats ours, but her and her dad are renting it. its so close to our house like 20 feet away, but i just cant see through the window it has something special where it blocks the sunshine, and you cant see inside the house..unless you go up close but i never tried it. plus we live in the woods so i can bearly see the house from mine. anyways… we never talked together. i heard she is shy and so am i so thats probably the reason. monday shes going on the bus and i am too… so what should i do? should i be the first to wait at the bus stop (like to go early) or should i wait a little and then go so she would be there before me? it will only be the two of us at the bus stop too. so what should i do, and what should i say. and should i sit by her at the bus or what? we are also coming back home with the same bus. and we will be going on the same bus for about 1-2 years so what should i do? a lot of times i get horny and im thining to myself "whats wrong with me, theres a girl my age with a hot body living 20 feet from me" but then what if she gets offended/scared tells her dad and oh crap ill get in trouble. but she probably feels the same way huh? k so what should i do about the bus situation?

just talk to her and BE NICE. just see if it naturally goes anywhere. don't be a total bottom fag either tho, like don't act gay.

That's so gay I bet you want to suck fecal matter from her asshole too
Jump to Top