User Controls

Would you pull the handle and survive this Jigsaw trap?

If he pulls the handle, he'll save the whore and the nigger's lives, but his leg will be cut off.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'D PULL IT. Holy fucking shit. If it was people close to me, like my family or whatever, then yeah I'd do it. But some hot chick and some black guy? No fucking way. I'd actually take pleasure in watching them get buried alive.

Btw, just so you see how evil and ungrateful women really are, look at her behavior in this later trap, AFTER HE CUT OFF HIS FUCKING LEG FOR HER.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    yeah, only way to survive. Better to lose a leg than be dead.
    Originally posted by Lanny yeah, only way to survive. Better to lose a leg than be dead.

Wait, how do you die from not pulling the handle? I thought it only saves the guy and the girl.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Well he's got to get out of there somehow and it doesn't seem like rescue is on the way. And since it's a saw trap obviously he has to self-injure to escape.
    HTS highlight reel
    I thought jigsaws whole motive was teaching people the value of their own lives, and the extents to which they should go to save their own lives, because he was a cancer survivor.

Why the fuck would he want me to risk my own life by cutting off a limb to save some random nigger and a bitch? I would cut off my leg for a chance to save my life, but it's a hell of a risk for two random assholes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The motive is to generate squick and sell movie tickets. Cutting your leg into pieces with wire is squick, sitting in a trap and letting being saved by letting other people die is not.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny The motive is to generate squick and sell movie tickets. Cutting your leg into pieces with wire is squick, sitting in a trap and letting being saved by letting other people die is not.

I mean that's the studio's motive, but Jigsaw as a character had his MO for a reason. Although I guess this isn't the original Jigsaw or whatever, I stopped watching at like Saw 3 or 4.

Still, the original MO was interesting and had a decent explanation and almost humanized Jigsaw as an antagonist. A bitter cancer survivor teaching ungrateful assholes a hard lesson on the value of life is pretty compelling.
    Originally posted by HTS I mean that's the studio's motive, but Jigsaw as a character had his MO for a reason. Although I guess this isn't the original Jigsaw or whatever, I stopped watching at like Saw 3 or 4.

Still, the original MO was interesting and had a decent explanation and almost humanized Jigsaw as an antagonist. A bitter cancer survivor teaching ungrateful assholes a hard lesson on the value of life is pretty compelling.

He was killing kids in the 2nd and 3rd one, so his character became shit pretty quickly. He kidnapped a little girl and locked her in a safe in the 3rd one, right? And it was up to her dad to get to her in time? That's so fucked, she was innocent. And the writers just pass it off with, "NO HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY KILL HER, HE'S NOT TECHNICALLY A KILLER, IT'S UP TO THE PLAYERS TO DECIDE IF THEY WANT TO LIVE OR NOT". Haha get fucked.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe Jigsaw isn't such a nice guy after all...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    its just a fucking movie you imbecile's

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    but yeah saw's a piece of shit, i totally got off watching him die like that.

That's so gay I bet you want to suck fecal matter from her asshole too
Jump to Top