User Controls

Some weeb shit

なに? Yung Blood
    throw up your Japan shit if you got it
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    That booty.
    なに? Yung Blood
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH That booty.

I like how she's wearing white panties and not a thong or booty shorts. The Japanese version of sex appeal is real.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by なに? I like how she's wearing white panties and not a thong or booty shorts. The Japanese version of sex appeal is real.

Definitely makes you feel dirty inside. If she was in a neon green thong I'd have jacked off.
    なに? Yung Blood
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    One order of weebshit comming right up

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Your welcome for not posting pulse demon
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    https://vimeo.com/104563003
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Akiba was honestly my least favorite part of Tokyo. The visual intensity of it was interesting for like 10 minutes until you realize every shop is pretty much selling the same things for the same mediocre prices, you don't need to even go there to realize what maid cafes are, and just the desperate empty consumerism of the place is unnerving.
    mso8 Houston
    what was your favorite part about tokyo. ill be there for a week or so, you should hook me up with some secret tips and tech
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Lanny Akiba was honestly my least favorite part of Tokyo. The visual intensity of it was interesting for like 10 minutes until you realize every shop is pretty much selling the same things for the same mediocre prices, you don't need to even go there to realize what maid cafes are, and just the desperate empty consumerism of the place is unnerving.

If I had he money I'd spend all my time in maid cafes, start a maid cafe review blog maybe.
    Wonder if there're any with a happy ending
    China numbah one!
    Seriously, though. The Republic of China (Taiwan) used to be awesome. They had martial law there for decades and executed thousands of commies.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mso8 what was your favorite part about tokyo. ill be there for a week or so, you should hook me up with some secret tips and tech

Definitely check out golden gai, nights there were my favorite part of my time in tokyo. It's a couple of blocks of these tiny ass bars that sit like 3-10 people a piece. Some of the places only serve people have been there before or who have someone to vouch for them, but many don't. Generally if you see English on a menu you're good to go, and even a little Japanese goes a long way. Each place has a somewhat different menu, different atmosphere and bartender, and since they each seat like two parties at most you end up talking to any other patrons if you share a language.

Really all of Shinjuku is really cool, I'd suggest sleeping in so you can hang out at night. I remember it being like 3am and being kinda drunk with my friend and running into this group of like four dudes in suits who were sloppy drunk. We tried to have a 10 minute conversation (about who knows the fuck what since our Japanese was about as bad as their English) on the way to the station together. I think they were trying to ask us about american sports teams but I still don't really know.
    なに? Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Lanny

This I like. Fuck your noise though. This one is dedicated to Malice.

Jump to Top