User Controls

I've been taken advantage of again.

I know you're all sick of this shit, but I hate them. I truly, truly hate them.

I decided to take greenplastic's advice and NOT have the mindset that every girl is against me this semester. And in doing so, I actually met and befriended a few girls already. I'd say the amount of friends I've made -- it's about 60/40 girls to boys.

But there was one who stood out, someone who seemed to be really into me. She acted so kind; flirtatious even.

But as soon as the assignment was finished, she stopped talking to me. I tried to make conversation again after that but she just replied with two word answers. "Yeah haha". etc.

She was using me for help with the assignment. This has happened before.

They're cunts. THEY'RE ALL FUCKING CUNTS.

But it's okay. I knew that already. Unfortunately I was born into a reality where women... okay, they don't HATE me... but they definitely don't like me.

This is no joke, but I really need to work out again, and take it very seriously this time. My USA trip is soon (July), and I need to look good for the photos I'll be taking there, since I'll be using them for Tinder when I get back. So I need to look buff. So let's say I have three months, starting now, to do the Layne Norton PHAT workout:

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html

If I stick to it and do this for three months, I'll look fucking sweet by then. It's the one I used to do, so I know it definitely works and people complimented me all the time!

I NEED TO STICK WITH IT THIS TIME. JUST THREE MONTHS. I HAVE TO STICK TO IT, NO MATTER WHAT.

Then I will be more admirable to women. Then I can fucking hurt them emotionally. Then I can reject THEM.. You fucking bitches.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've missed this more than I expected. Glad you're back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol well I mean she had to finish the assignment, didn't she?

Also you can use your accent as leverage to get laid here in America
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Yeah, American girls are going to love a buff, Australian guy.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Stupid fucking BITCH
    Nice, glad to hear everyone thinks my plan will work. I just got back from the gym, I did upper body power. It was intense as fuck. Usually when I start going to the gym again, I take things easy, and say to myself "Oh, that's enough weight for today. I'll increase it more next week..." BUT NO. That's a shitty, pussy mindset! I lifted as much as I could for my last 2 sets for each exercise, and went to failure.

My arms are fucking jelly right now; if I'm sitting down on the ground I can't use them to lift myself up haha.

This is good. I like this feeling. I'm one step closer to accomplishing my goal of emotionally destroying whores.

I really, really hope I can keep this up. I will say that this is the most motivated I've ever been regarding going to the gym, so that's a good sign. It helps that I have a deadline of 3 months so I can't put it off any longer.

I'm also wondering if I should grow a beard again. On the one hand, the only time I had a girlfriend was when I didn't have a beard, and she hated when I was starting to grow one and said I looked better with just stubble. But ON THE OTHER HAND, when I had a beard I did get more attention from girls and gay guys. Even straight guys. People would always be complimenting it, using it as an excuse to talk to me in clubs. Fuck it's a tough one.

3 months will be the amount of time it'd take to grow a beard that long again, so I have to make my decision now. Ugh it's hardddd.

I'm going to post my workout stats in this thread each day I work out. This'll happen 5 times a week. So if there's ever a point where you notice I've got 2+ days without posting my stats, you'll know I've failed. Then I want you to reply to this thread or PM me and be like, YO ENTER WHAT THE FUCK??!!!

Day 1: Upper Body Power

Rows: 20kg
    Weighted Pullups: 0kg! Only managed to get 4 reps, too. This is fucked, I've really gone down in strength. I remember an old thread I made where I managed to do 8. I'll definitely have to work on these.
    Wide-Grip Pulldowns: 10kg
    Dumbell Press: 22.5kg dumbells
    Shoulder Press: 17.kg dumbells
    Bar Curls: 5kg (a little hard to get to 6 reps on my final couple of sets... should've kept it on 4.5)
    Skull Crushers: 9kg

It was fucking brutal, I felt like throwing up a lot, but fortunately because it was a power day I could rest a lot longer than usual.

Just ate a burger, that'll be important too: getting all the food I need to help my muscles grow.

These women are going to pay.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    ^ A serial killer, almost fully baked.
    なに? Yung Blood
    Originally posted by -SpectraL ^ A serial killer, almost fully baked.

I post on an psuedo-ironically racist message board. My name is Enter. I'm too old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of an Enter, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
    Ugh, a different girl from class is being really kind and flirtatious to me. This is not good. I'm falling into the same trap again, of letting my guard down and thinking she's different from the others.

FUUUUUUUCK. I AM SUCH A PUSSY LITTLE BITCH.

Look at it objectively, Enter. Objectively. What a fucking whore, asking for a guy's snapchat like that. The guy isn't even buff yet, her standards are fucking low. She doesn't deserve his love. She's fucking PATHETIC.

Okay. I think I've got it under control.

Tomorrow will be leg day at the gym, which will fucking suck. But at least it's another power day, so I can rest heaps.
    Good news, she only replied to my last message (which was at least 20 words) with 4 words. ("Hahaha awesome. And cool!")

So she's clearly not fucking interested, which is a good thing. Now I can use that implied rejection to fuel my rage, forget about her, and continue on with my plan specified in the OP.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by なに? I post on an psuedo-ironically racist message board. My name is Enter. I'm too old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of an Enter, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

i think you need to return some video tapes

Originally posted by Enter Good news, she only replied to my last message (which was at least 20 words) with 4 words. ("Hahaha awesome. And cool!")

So she's clearly not fucking interested, which is a good thing. Now I can use that implied rejection to fuel my rage, forget about her, and continue on with my plan specified in the OP.

has it even occurred to you for a moment that she might just have other shit going on in her life besides you? how well you know her? her dog coulda just died, she could have a close relative seriously ill, maybe her dad is sexually abusing her, she could have depression, or a million other possibilities going on that could distract her from you for a while. stop jumping off the deep end at the first sign of your own insecurities and wait to find out at least, for fuck sake.

Originally posted by -SpectraL ^ A serial killer, almost fully baked.

-SpectraL, it's Blunderful, Enter Blunderful. You're been on Totse the longest so I think you should know: I've doxed a lot of people. Some girls from LLR, some junkies maybe 5 or 10 um an moderator girl from Art & Design. I blackmailed her for nudes when I found out she worked at some donut shop. I doxed Bumble, Slag's old girlfriend, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog, Sepht. I doxed another girl, I had to, she called me a virgin and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's doxed too. And Raptor Ribs. I doxed RAPTOR RIBS like an axe in the face, he sells bathtubs by his local Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've doxed maybe 20 users, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of them, uh some of the girls have seen that I have the tapes. I even, um... I doxed some of their families, and I tried to fuck with them a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to dox a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty autistic guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, I may show up at the retarded thread, so you know, keep your eyes open.
    enter, you seriously need to return some video tapes.

last night he took advantage of me D=
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus last night he took advantage of me D=

don't believe you

I would've taken advantage of skinny Sploo, but fat Sploo?

Nuh-uh. Nuh-uh.
    that's a bit prejudiced enter, to be honest mate, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Originally posted by NARCassist that's a bit prejudiced enter, to be honest mate, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Hey, if I can get myself into the gym, I expect my bitches to as well.

But Sploo? Keep the ass.
    Originally posted by Enter Hey, if I can get myself into the gym, I expect my bitches too as well.

But Sploo? Keep the ass.

ahh, fair enough then i guess.

Jump to Top