User Controls

Tripping acid

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I haven't tripped in about 3 years or done many drugs for that mater, last night I was at work and I told this guy to not pay me but just put the money in the tip jar and he told me he would give me an extra tip, he said he was here for the psyche festival (which was canceled) and was just haning out, he gave me 10 bucks and and a hit of acid through the window, i ate it right away because I had no real way to store it plus my pants were wet, i figured it would take a while to kick in so i'd be off in time, i was pretty close on timing, i closed the store and started cleaning and my co-worker put on ween (who was supposed to play at psyche fest)

"fluffy" and I got really emo and could barely mop the floor because it reminded me of my dead cat, my manager asked me if I was alright and I told him I took a hit of acid and he doesn't care because it's his last day of managing and its fine with him. so I put on pig destroyer and finished up.

I called this lady who has been asking to see me and she left her door unlocked for me, I watched the xfiles while she slept, i ate a couple of her yellows, and had a couple beers but I ent up staying up because i was still tripping and I went to go do my probation service at the library shipping audio usb tapes and I asked if I could go ten minutes early (because they claim to round off the hours) and the guy flipped out telling me I need to get something done before I leave, I stacked all the tapes backwarks on a shelf where they couldn't scan them and he told me to just leave and not come back (i've already been fired from this job because they don't allow violent offenders, but my po reinstated me) and I said what did you say??

and he said go talk to terry like the pussy he his. I went and spoke to terry and terry told me that his manager didn't like me because I was drinking in my car. (I drink in my car often, but I definitely wasn't doing it there) and terry pussed out and said oh maybe he meant you were drinking to much coffee and taking to many breaks and we will call you later if you can come work here. basically i got fired according to my probation officer, i got the hours, but now I'm getting rescheduled to work at a t-ball field with kids, (not even sure what i'd be doing)

I'd never tripped so hard for so long before, and I didn't even take a lot but I think it was because i was already sleep deprived and tired from work. I felt my heart swell when I was driving and I'd never felt so alone in my entire life, I felt as if I was born years ago but I was now a completely different doug, my manager called one of the other guys I work with big bird, and I started thinking about how I was very different when i was 4 years old and went to see sesame street live, and was screaming my head off when I saw elmo. It was weird, I felt like I've been alive for over a million years and I felt like the earth is flat.

I ate some chicken and slept for a couple hours but now I'm up again. Tommorow I'm just going to sleep all if i can, I have really bad problems with sleeping , when i was sleeping i basically dreamt about being dennis quaid, acid can be quite the son of a bitch , its been a few years so it took me over, I was laying down thinking about tool songs for at least an hour and was like fuck this I gotta get up

I'm about to do a couple hits like next week. I think i'll get a can of reddi whip too to try it with nitrous.
    And then you wanted to do it again lol
Jump to Top