User Controls

I'm in love with Ann Coulter

she's so beautiful. ive never heard a word she's said but a woman's words arent what matters ever

isn't that one of those fox news nuts
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Lol, I still can't get past how she defended Trump's mockery of the disabled reporter.
    Originally posted by Zanick Lol, I still can't get past how she defended Trump's mockery of the disabled reporter.

You mean like what she said specifically? Or just the fact she defended him.

If the former, what did she say that was surprising?

If the latter, pretty much every republican talking head did. And they’ve defended much worse as well
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You mean like what she said specifically? Or just the fact she defended him.

If the former, what did she say that was surprising?

If the latter, pretty much every republican talking head did. And they’ve defended much worse as well

Both. It was a completely indefensible gesture for Trump to make, and her assessment only added insult to injury.

Here is his impersonation:

Here is her argument:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think it’s defensible in the sense that I could/would easily make the same damn joke. And I personally have nothing against invalids, it’s just funny to make jokes at their expense. I make fun of people all the time, including but not limited to kikes, niggers, spics, ragheads, honkies, feminazis, eco terrorists, et al.

The distinction is I’m not running for president BUT I would argue that if we really live in a system where truly anyone can become president, what’s wrong with making jokes that any regular person would make.
    She looks like you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick Both. It was a completely indefensible gesture for Trump to make, and her assessment only added insult to injury.

Lol I never heard about that one. Politics aside trump is a fuckin joke of a human being. Everyday I see something new he's done that somehow more outrageous than the last
    Xlite African Astronaut
    What the hell? she's fugly man
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I think it’s defensible in the sense that I could/would easily make the same damn joke. And I personally have nothing against invalids, it’s just funny to make jokes at their expense. I make fun of people all the time, including but not limited to kikes, niggers, spics, ragheads, honkies, feminazis, eco terrorists, et al.

The distinction is I’m not running for president BUT I would argue that if we really live in a system where truly anyone can become president, what’s wrong with making jokes that any regular person would make.

I mean I don't mind it either, as long as someone is making a joke and not just being deliberately cruel, but there are definitely a lot of people who do mind. Shit I've had people "call me out" for saying retard (referring to myself). But I don't really think the president should be mocking anyone really.
    Originally posted by greenplastic I mean I don't mind it either, as long as someone is making a joke and not just being deliberately cruel, but there are definitely a lot of people who do mind. Shit I've had people "call me out" for saying retard (referring to myself). But I don't really think the president should be mocking anyone really.

I guess the majority of electoral districts disagree with you seeing as this dumbass is currently our president. That’s the broke system we live in called democracy. If it’s that big a deal, they should pass laws against making offensive jokes while running for president. Majority rules right. Otherwise it’s fair game in my opinion
    who gives a fuck i just love blondes and her facial structure is a bit like mine
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I guess the majority of electoral districts disagree with you seeing as this dumbass is currently our president. That’s the broke system we live in called democracy. If it’s that big a deal, they should pass laws against making offensive jokes while running for president. Majority rules right. Otherwise it’s fair game in my opinion

I'm not saying I would want it banned or anything, we should have voters that just don't vote in people like that. But yea you're right democracy is fucked.

And yea I'm not really feelin her. Maybe like 20 years ago.
    YASSS QUEEN U SOOO FABULOUSSSS U GO GIRL 💁🙋😂😂😂
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus YASSS QUEEN U SOOO FABULOUSSSS U GO GIRL 💁🙋😂😂😂

I edited this 3 times for maximum bundylust
    She is very smart (IQ 170+) and reading her books convinced me to join the political right. If I had the opportunity, would smash.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht She is very smart (IQ 170+)

sounds like either sarcasm or bullshit

the only way to estimate something like that is through total crackpot psuedostatistics like this site https://pumpkinperson.com/2016/03/06/estimating-ann-coulters-iq/
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus who gives a fuck i just love blondes and her facial structure is a bit like mine

lol op loves the crypt keeper too

Originally posted by lempoid loompus sounds like either sarcasm or bullshit

the only way to estimate something like that is through total crackpot psuedostatistics like this site https://pumpkinperson.com/2016/03/06/estimating-ann-coulters-iq/

Irregardless of what some site says using genetic testing that shows she has 96.6% of the alleles in linkage disequilibrium with those known to be causally associated with positive effects on educational attainment and applying the three sigma rule to the non-standard deviation of the phi beta kappa distribution I would guesstimate that her IQ is 172.

But seriously, WTF is that methodology lmao? It almost seems like a parody of bad statistics until you realize the author isn't joking.
    actually reading into her politics she seems like a bitch

im gonna jack off to mental images of sexually torturing her
Jump to Top