User Controls

hocus pocus

fromus krokus
    Not an SG thread
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Pocus kadabra.
    do u think harry potter has spells he uses to get over drug comedowns?
    Originally posted by greenplastic do u think harry potter has spells he uses to get over drug comedowns?

gabapentin hoxus jihuondo
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus gabapentin hoxus jihuondo

do you actually like gabapentin? my friend gave me a bunch one night and i think i took like 5 or 6 and wasn't really impressed. i mixed it with h too so i thought i was gonna be in for a good time based on what a bunch of people said
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i had a 300mg pregab and it just put me to sleep.

to get high on it you're supposed to stagger dose it. it doesn't have a linear dose-response curve, so if you take 6000mg or 100mg at once you'll metabolize almost the same amount of the drug. you should've taken one every 30 minutes with a snack and a soda (increases bioavailability). in my experience, a good high from gabapentin is a lot more physically euphoric than an opiate high, but the chance of getting a good high from it are like 1/5-1/10 and you have to take tolerance breaks in between.

but besides that, people in opiate withdrawal who take it say it almost eliminates their symptoms. its especially effective for opiate withdrawal discomfort it seems
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by lempoid loompus to get high on it you're supposed to stagger dose it. it doesn't have a linear dose-response curve, so if you take 6000mg or 100mg at once you'll metabolize almost the same amount of the drug. you should've taken one every 30 minutes with a snack and a soda (increases bioavailability). in my experience, a good high from gabapentin is a lot more physically euphoric than an opiate high, but the chance of getting a good high from it are like 1/5-1/10 and you have to take tolerance breaks in between.

but besides that, people in opiate withdrawal who take it say it almost eliminates their symptoms. its especially effective for opiate withdrawal discomfort it seems

Yea I did that for the first hour and a half but not much was really happening and my friend said it would be better if I just took the rest all at once so I figured I would try it. Either way I nodded though so I guess all is well that ends well. Also red vein Crouton has a pretty dope body high
    its one of those things that are highly variable on an individuals own biochemistry. for a lot of people it just wont work, but for those it does it becomes a DOC.

for me opiates are almost never euphoric. i find the itchy body high more annoying than anything else actually. no amount of Crouton or poppy seed tea will really get me where i want to be.
Jump to Top