User Controls

Do you boycott any companies?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I make it a point to avoid Walmart at all costs. Walking into one is like being in a third-world country. They're currently redoing a lot of their PR, but I doubt it'll make them any less horrible.I also won't go to places that are exclusively meat-oriented. Sometimes they have an adequate vegetarian option, but not usually. And even that's not enough to justify spending my money somewhere that will inevitably use it to further propagate the genocide against animals.
    Eh, what's the point.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I support any establishment that your sister chooses to patronize.
    Originally posted by Zanick I make it a point to avoid Walmart at all costs. Walking into one is like being in a third-world country. They're currently redoing a lot of their PR, but I doubt it'll make them any less horrible.I also won't go to places that are exclusively meat-oriented. Sometimes they have an adequate vegetarian option, but not usually. And even that's not enough to justify spending my money somewhere that will inevitably use it to further propagate the genocide against animals.

Where on the scale of meat orientation does it lie though? Like would you go to a restaurant that served mainly burgers? Or would that be ok, but not a butcher shop?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I support any establishment that offends vegetables.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by greenplastic Where on the scale of meat orientation does it lie though? Like would you go to a restaurant that served mainly burgers? Or would that be ok, but not a butcher shop?

You've pretty much got the idea: it's a matter of judgement, and my observation is that it's individual to each vegetarian. I might get the veggie option at a restaurant which also serves burgers, but there's a difference between just having a burger section on the menu and praising the slaughter of animals over the course of ten laminated pages.
    I refuse to eat at mcdonalds because it's fucking disgusting
    Originally posted by greenplastic I refuse to eat at mcdonalds because it's fucking disgusting

Yeah but it's delicious.
    HTS highlight reel
    I boycott Israel, does that count?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Facebook and Nestle as far as possible. Nestle is nearly impossible to completely avoid all the time unless you simply hate living life without the fear of eating Nestle products. Nestle is basically Umbrella Corporation level evil.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jeremus Facebook and Nestle as far as possible. Nestle is nearly impossible to completely avoid all the time unless you simply hate living life without the fear of eating Nestle products. Nestle is basically Umbrella Corporation level evil.

makes no sense what you just said
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby makes no sense what you just said

perfect said i what said did made of even decided to do look more like
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jeremus perfect said i what said did made of even decided to do look more like

Originally posted by Jeremus perfect said i what said did made of even decided to do look more like

oh pashore
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I’ve never been to a gay bar. I don’t buy or consume tobacco products. That’s more of opting out of an industry or at least a genre of service though. Kind of like the OP and your adversion to meat products.

Speaking of that, although I don’t do gay bars, I love just about all meat products. Slap a steak and potatoes on my plate and I’m a happy camper.
    Boycotting Intel after the ME and spectre/meltdown fiascos.
    zephyr Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Yeah but it's delicious.

Nah. Reckon it's par with a faux dlsr looking photo with the contrast way up and a vignette around the edge. Looks(tastes) alright on initial glance(bite) but when you think about it it's just disappointment, over charged.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i boycott all major media outlets which basically consists of all newspapers and television. i'm not at all interested in the vile filth they pump into peoples minds.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    All MSM, all social media, and I do my best to boycott Google and Walmart, but it's nearly impossible to boycott Google completely and due to work schedule and availability of certain goods, I can't boycott Walmart completely
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    not a company as such but i do boycott the police

Jump to Top