User Controls

Why do I still wanna drink when I know i'll get a hangover?

Cause I could theoretical cally get booze today
    But only to go with the last of the weed I have left + 1 bowl for hangover "relief".
    SIPPIN CO-DEINE BITCH DONT TRY TO TELL ME BOUT MY KIDNEYZ
    Get a tolerance and you won't get hung over.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Mix it up. If you do a different drug every day of the week, you won't develop a high tolerance to any of them.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick But only to go with the last of the weed I have left + 1 bowl for hangover "relief".

You know you'll get crunk and smoke that last bowl. Your ass will wake up with a headache in pajama pants and as soon as your crusty toenails hit the shag carpet you'll be putting a cheap transparent lighter to a $6 gas station pipe for a resin hit and it's gonna sound like a whistle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fuck man, once I was up all night tripping on shrooms and I walked with my gf to go get coffee in the morning and we were coming down and wanted to sleep but didn't have any weed. Then some dude who was obviously high on meth came up to me and started talking to me. It was obvious he was on meth so when he asked me how I was doing I just told him we were coming down of mushrooms and asked if he had any weed we could buy. He said no but he would go get some, and then came back and gave us a like a bowl of weed for free.
    drink some water, u dingus
    Just shows that you care more about the present than the future

Originally posted by thatermeneter drink some water, u dingus

Also, this. Drink a glass of water for every beer/shot you have and you'll be fine
Jump to Top