User Controls

I Thought You Guys Had Doxxed Me And Sent Me A Pizza

Called my boyfriend to tell him I was on the way home and he said we got a pizza delivered, mushroom Pepperoni (our favorite). And for a moment I actually thought you crazy mother fuckers had figured out where I lived lol.

Got home and looked at the receipt and it was just delivered to the wrong apartment complex (there's two more next to me). So now I'm going to smoke a bowl and have a slice fo free niggas. haha
    Nobody gives a fuck about you or your fake rape stories.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Nobody gives a fuck about you or your fake rape stories.

Except you! Kisses! Thanks for being my biggest fan. :)
    Originally posted by MAL Except you! Kisses! Thanks for being my biggest fan. :)

I'll show you a real rape when I hold you down by the throat and fuck your ass until it bleeds.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'll show you a real rape when I hold you down by the throat and fuck your ass until it bleeds.

You'll never get out of that basement and lay down the pipe long enough to make this dream a reality.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'll show you a real rape when I hold you down by the throat and fuck your ass until it bleeds.

if it didnt bleed within the first stroke,

its either shes too big or your to small.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've had a few similar scares before, but thankfully I've never been doxxed. If you're careful with what you post, you probably have nothing to worry about, although I guess it's easy for me to say this when I've never actually been dealt a serious blow.
    HTS highlight reel
    If you got doxxed you'd be getting no sauce, no cheese, meatball pizza.

One time I was on DOM and had a mistaken Chinese delivery. The guy had bad English and was really confused when I told him "I don't want any food man" but eventually he figured it out and fucked off, leaving me and my friend INCREDIBLY disoriented by the experience
    Originally posted by Zanick I've had a few similar scares before, but thankfully I've never been doxxed. If you're careful with what you post, you probably have nothing to worry about, although I guess it's easy for me to say this when I've never actually been dealt a serious blow.

Yeah, I’m not worried. I figured if my boyfriend hadn’t died while on the phone with me and if he didn’t mention that it was a gross pizza it was probably fine.
    Originally posted by HTS If you got doxxed you'd be getting no sauce, no cheese, meatball pizza.

Why meatball? Because everyone hates it?
    Originally posted by HTS If you got doxxed you'd be getting no sauce, no cheese, meatball pizza.

"how much will it cost to get you guys to dump the sauce on her tits?"
    DOM?
    Originally posted by MAL Why meatball? Because everyone hates it?

So innocent
    Originally posted by MAL DOM?

2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Isn't that the one that lasts a whole day?
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine

Idk what that is, but I would have kept the Chinese food.
    I want some dom
    Originally posted by Zanick Isn't that the one that lasts a whole day?

16 hours or so, yeah. It's exhausting.
Jump to Top