User Controls

Drug experiences that you regret

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    One night, about 8 years ago, I took 600 mg pure, extracted bundy. I was prescribed an SSRI at the time, so this was unwise on my part. I don't know why I didn't just stop there, but I then smoked a bit of Muffin's spice and a number of other herbal ingredients that you'd find on one of those shaman-themed online storefronts.

All of this was enough to induce serotonin syndrome. I spent the next 6 hours convulsing violently and sweating puddles into my carpet. Looking back, I remember that my thinking had been just coherent enough to understand that I'd triggered a cataclysmic neurological event, but I believe it was more like "FUCK, I'M HAVING A FUCKING STROKE" at the time. The bundy hangover lasted three to four days, and I had mild perceptual distortions for months after.

I knew that mixing bundy with SSRI's could potentially do this, but I did it anyway. I just didn't think it was likely to happen, and I ultimately didn't care. I was wrong. For a while, I feared that my cognition had been permanently impaired, so you could say it put me off on the substance altogether.

Niggas, tell me about the worst decisions you've ever put into your bodies.
    The dph. The unspeakable horrors. Literally forgetting what I was asked the moment it was asked. I hate that stuff. Woke up cathe'd. Next thing I'm out the door after the doctor tells me to "have a nice life".

I got so high on Benadryl one time that I literally said "does anybody even remember where we are" and I was dead serious too. All they could do was look at me like "what"

And I still remember the voice. Woh is me :(

But the vision was ight. Like going to heaven. Don't dance with benny
    Damn, that sounds gnarly. Once I took one and a half benzedrex inhaler cottons and I got so fucking sick, I was throwing up and dry heaving every few minutes, had a gnarly headache, and was drenched in sweat for a while. I felt like I was borderline overdosing and after I had sweat myself dry I started to get really worried about dehydration. Luckily after a while it ended.
    That time I took like a gram of 4-Aco-DMT
    HTS highlight reel
    Tripping so hard on 4-aco-dmt that I puked orange slime all over my floor and couldn't clean it up. I spent the whole trip feeling like every inch of my skin was being stabbed by needles and the word "excoriated" kept repeating in my head even though I didn't know what it meant. When I finally sobered up I could barely walk. That trip kicked my ass physically, psycholgically, and spiritually.

It was a bad time. Maybe I don't regret it though, despite how negative the experience was. It was probably the most meaningful experience I had with drugs. It's probably the trip that I should regret the most, but I don't necessarily.

The drug use that I regret the most would probably be one of the numerous times I ate psychedelics with a tolerance and barely tripped. Wasted drugs are worse than a bad time on drugs.
    Lol 4-aco-dmt

"I.... LOVE... IT!!!!!!!"

I hate that stuff. HTS, did you do your trip in 2013 perhaps?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Slaynk Lol 4-aco-dmt

"I…. LOVE… IT!!!!!!!"

I hate that stuff. HTS, did you do your trip in 2013 perhaps?

Nah this was like last year. I really like that stuff.
    Oh man. I thought we were the same person for a second reading your post. I sat on the shitter banging anywhere between 25mg and 100mg. I told this on zoklet. But I remember looking at the arm hair standing like an animal. Then I proceeded to fall around my apartment for a few hours manically. I took a trazodone to cool off. Fucking miserable.

I elect we become psychonauts for a while, shooting up and not leaving bed for like a decade. Having narly dreams and that's it. Then in ten years, we will use this website as a journal explaining the stories and details of our most profound dreams.

No bundy though I elect. It'd be really nice to find a financier. I already have an app on my phone that can turn my bedroom light on and off
    We'll need caretakers to keep our houses clean and feed us too. I wouldn't mind taking up a smack habit while I'm at it. Maybe not all the time though, it would interfere with the creative process. Maybe only here and there to recover.
    Bump
    I regret nothing about using drugs. I only regret the situation and settings I have put myself in from not respecting the substance I was using at the time in my own ignorance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS respond to this thread buddy. I'm interested in hearing your ideas
    Originally posted by greenplastic Damn, that sounds gnarly. Once I took one and a half benzedrex inhaler cottons and I got so fucking sick, I was throwing up and dry heaving every few minutes, had a gnarly headache, and was drenched in sweat for a while. I felt like I was borderline overdosing and after I had sweat myself dry I started to get really worried about dehydration. Luckily after a while it ended.

Damn, I feel bad for people that get negative experiences on benzedrex

I love the stuff. I only take it twice a month at most though.

It's the only thing that keeps me from slipping back into meth use
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I haven't exactly had a bad trip, but my least favorite drug is probably ketamine og salvia divinorum.
    Both of them triggers immense confusing in me at higher doses and this ruins the trip for me.

Basically on keta, it was a quest to figure out what the fuck was going on. As i was hovering above my own out body i asked myself, what am i? is that me? am i dead? what am i doing above myself? how did i get here? what the fuck is going on? And then you start to make sense of things, and you realize hey, you must be tripping. Yes, this is a trip, i'm dosed as fuck and then you wake up.

On divinorum the confusion is even worse, you have absolutely no clue about anything and the visuals are fucking nuts which makes it even more unpleasant.
    Structures/objects stretching out for eternity. I would look down at my legs and they would just become longer and longer, eventually my feet would seem as if they were several miles away from me. And there was absolutely no insight to be had because you're basically just a retard who's unable to comprehend what the fuck is going on.

I dislike drugs like these. The payoff is non-existing imo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well said xlite. Toes are aching body shaking.

Then there's the time I smoked this bag of powder and stared at the floor for an hour.

And the time I smoked baby j (spice) and drove off the fucking road into a tree.

This weekend I had a powerful bundy trip. I literally felt like a cancer victim.
    Originally posted by Juicebox Damn, I feel bad for people that get negative experiences on benzedrex

I love the stuff. I only take it twice a month at most though.

It's the only thing that keeps me from slipping back into meth use

The fucked up part was that I had taken it like 5 times before this and enjoyed it, even taking 2 full cottons a couple times, so it's weird that I had such a reaction to 1.5.
    Psyclonic Yung Blood
    Worst was when I smoked pcp on accident. My buddy was tested the next day and he was positive for pcp.

Anyway, that night I smoked what I thought was weed, my friend went into the bathroom and vomited repeteadly. He was unable to speak. I laid on my bed and felt electric shocks in my body at random intervals. I was sweating and kept sitting up like I had to vomit, but I needed to keep checking on my friend. This friend was completely unresponsive, I tried to give him water and he vomited it back up.

The sweat wouldnt stop flowing so I pulled my phone out and opened instagram. As I scrolled down, I realized it was the same picture over and over again so I threw my phone against the floor and tried to run out of my house. I gave my friend adderal cause I thought it would help him and he stayed up all night in total pain.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    My first time on LSD (two hits, Hoffman 2010 bicycle blotters) I was nearing the comedown and I went to a popular Mexican-American restaurant. My hair was hanging over my eyes, and I hadn't showered. Something about my behavior frightened the girl behind the counter. Halfway through my order I noticed she'd been clutching a kitchen knife the whole time we spoke. I guessed that I'd managed to garble my syntax completely, making her believe I was psychotic and potentially dangerous. When I received my meal, everything was wrong and I still don't know if it was my fault or hers.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Starting at 11.
    Drinking a full sized bottle of svedka to myself

I masturbated

I was listening to this
Jump to Top