User Controls

The truth is out there (predictive programming) care to take the red pill fam?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

all warfare is based on deception
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    You're a fucking reptilian.
    ^

and you're a cock smoker, so whats your point?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It really disgusts on a visceral level that there are people who can't perceive anything except through the lens of conspiracy theory. Like so broken are they that they see a trailer for an alien movie (a favorite hollywood theme literally since hollywood was a thing) and think it's a government conspiracy. It's like when you see a junkie blatantly lying, desperate, changing their story up continually but saying each lie so sincerely, hoping something strikes a cord and the sense of violation when now and then you fall for it or come close. That sense that another human being is so far removed from you that there exists in the whole field of human discourse no sequence of words that will shake their supreme confidence in such an obviously retarded conclusion.

I've realized why it evokes such a strong emotional response from me. It's not that someone has a wrong opinion, we all know that's commonplace and it's easy enough to come to terms with. It's that when confronted such staggering bias I recognize the fundamental depth of my subjectivity: that I exist on an island of perceptions removed from not just the conspiracy theorist but from every living thing, from the world, from everything I love in the world by an unclosable gap of flawed perception. When someone else can take the same sensory input as me and arrive at such profoundly divergent conclusions I have no choice to accept that the entire conscious experience northing more than a screen, a collection of signals I receive but which I have absolutely no reason to believe correspond to a consistent reality. I hate them because they break the happy illusion of a compelling external world and serve as harsh reminder of the fundamental futility of all my projects in life.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This isn't fair, Bill Krozby. How come YOU have gotten to escape the government's mind control in order to effectively see and believe these 'truths' you've been sharing with us? Why do YOU get the ability to see deeper meanings and hidden layers within the manifolds of our existence? HUH??? How come WE are blind in our ability to perceive and grasp the concepts of which you so clearly are able to decipher and interpret with seemingly no impediment? HUH???? HUUUUHH???????

I honestly wonder if Bill Krozby has watched the majority of videos he posts or if he just punches in a keyword and copypastes the first 5 results

That is far too low of a dosage. You have to crank out the badass Seroquel XR 400s for a case like this. I should hire Malice to find a stack that could possibly cure the end result of the glory days of paint huffing.
    I was actually thinking that myself, but the only 400s I could find were big fuck-off yellow things, and they needed to be at least reddish for the joke to work
    I honestly wonder if Bill Krozby has watched the majority of videos he posts or if he just punches in a keyword and copypastes the first 5 results

oh trust me I watch / listen to all the videos I post, sometimes i even listen to them more than once, i even fall asleep to these videos, I even listen to coast to coast and darkness radio every night at work. its just I'm a drunk and I get lazy sometimes but i figure the vids speak for themselves and myself, why should i have to repeat whats already been said? hmmmmm?

[SIZE=36px][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=48px]Y o u
    o
    u

H a v e
    a
    v
    e

S C H I Z O P H R E N I A
    C
    H
    I
    Z
    O
    P
    H
    R
    E
    N
    I
    A
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]

online for the ps3? and if ppl are playing it?
    Krobs is a shitposting master.

Hey those look yummy I'll eat 50,000 bulk powder pricing please sir thank you
    [SIZE=24px]SCHIZOPHRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]CHIZOPHRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]HIZOPHRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]IZOPHRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]ZOPHRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]OPHRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]PHRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]HRENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]RENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]ENIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]NIA[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px]IA[/SIZE]