User Controls

Benny Vader, you are the only user that I cannot understand

You are a confusing character.

Every other user on NIS are... trivial for me to fully understand. I see their soul from below their sternum. I am inside them. I have thrust my mind into their lifestream. They don't think it be like it is but it do: I have a god's eye view of their thought processes. I know the exact next words they will say. But I am like Dr Manhattan, just a puppet that can see the strings: if I say it, I disrupt the flow of reality as I writhe, and prove myself wrong. I am the ink of God! His words flow without choke through my fingertips. Praise be!

But you, Iblis, you evade me. You stand like a rock protruding from the bed of the river of Eden: a black massed disruption in the stream of life and godhood.

One day you are a simple minded citizen with no grasp on basic reason. You seem almost insane.

But then yet you post something brilliant. Is it like a million monkeys banging on a typewriter? Am I just seeing the patterns I choose? Or are you channelling pure logic in a beautiful vessel of friendliness laced with humour and wit?

What are you? Who are you to be the interloper? I speak to you now, from god to god, as you stand a guest in my domain.

I think he's a genius who spends most of his time pretending to be a retard. Like an old school 4chan user before imageboard culture became the inverse.
    He's obviously a smart person, but probably highly emotionally disturbed to be able to keep the retard act up for so long and so consistently for no apparent reason
    He is without a doubt the most intelligent person I've encountered in any way in my life. I stand opposed to him, an equal to my intellect. Every post he makes seems to be a wink at me; something that sails over all your heads. It is a divine code. Somehow he stumbled upon this level first. Hmm.

I see the digital landscape, barren. We stand as two figures in infinity.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This how beautiful drugs start
    both smoke dmt at the same time and communicate telepathically on the astral realm
    Zanick you are literally the Nadal my Federer. I realize that I really, truly love you. You are a great person. I've seen like 2 pictures of you but I can already say that you have the face of a person with a good heart. I think we would get along great if we were friends in real life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic both smoke dmt at the same time and communicate telepathically on the astral realm

I have an image in my head of us standing in a scorching desert, our thobes and keffiyehs swirling around us in a fierce wind, on the crown of two dunes of shifting sand. No words are spoken. But we understand and communicate. It's a friendship or a rivalry based 100% on inference. He is the yin to my yang.

Watch, he will do something that completely undermines my thread. He is Loki. He is Seitan. He'll post somethings so idiotically simple and beautiful, something dismissive, and I'll be bamboozled. Perhaps he won't even post at all. He is Fenrir.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    falco can you please get your gay mind the fuck out of my lifestream?

U don't get me
    HTS highlight reel
    I doubt you truly get me either. I don't even get me.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Jeremus Zanick you are literally the Nadal my Federer. I realize that I really, truly love you. You are a great person. I've seen like 2 pictures of you but I can already say that you have the face of a person with a good heart. I think we would get along great if we were friends in real life.

Aw, I love you too! I think I've only seen the one picture of you, the one in the 2013 collage, but I can tell you're very handsome. Whether on clay or on grass, I would love you proper. If you want, I could marry us. I'm a licensed minister, and I'm pretty sure this would fly in some states.

Originally posted by Jeremus I have an image in my head of us standing in a scorching desert, our thobes and keffiyehs swirling around us in a fierce wind, on the crown of two dunes of shifting sand. No words are spoken. But we understand and communicate. It's a friendship or a rivalry based 100% on inference. He is the yin to my yang.

Watch, he will do something that completely undermines my thread. He is Loki. He is Seitan. He'll post somethings so idiotically simple and beautiful, something dismissive, and I'll be bamboozled. Perhaps he won't even post at all. He is Fenrir.

Careful, this sort of drug-fueled syllogism is exactly how theogonies used to occur in antiquity.
    Bupm
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Rename this thread "apotheosis".
    Originally posted by Sophie Rename this thread "apotheosis".

Sorry I'm not really into Pokemon any more.
    He just used "irregardless" instead of "regardless." Is this just the retarded trolling talking?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    its ok.

i dont understand myself either.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Sorry I'm not really into Pokemon any more.

I never really was into pokemon so explain to me how the two are related.
    Originally posted by Sophie I never really was into pokemon so explain to me how the two are related.
    Quiet nigger
    Originally posted by Slaynk Quiet nigger

Said the literal nigger...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top