User Controls

The ultimate combo

Pour all the bundy in lucky charms, then pour the entire box into a big mixing bowl and dump in 3-5 cans of Arizona green tea and swallow the entire lot.

The lucky charms are for luck and helps bind to the filler of the gelcaps so you don't puke.

Literally impossible to puke on this combo.
    jesus fuck.

i bet youd do less damage to your brain if you just smoked meth like everyone else on this board.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I only do that on Zaint Zattex day.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I too photograph my groceries prior to bagging. If you catalogue them for long enough, you can sell the pictures to marketing companies. Now I get a few dozen emails a day soliciting my consumer opinions on specific breeds of vegetable, and my thoughts are highly sought after in the industry. If you've ever complained that your local market only carries Hass avocados, you have me to thank.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    No offense but that sounds fucking disgusting. I don't care what anyone says bundy does horrific damage to your brain and stomach if abused for a long period of time. Even a short period of time isn't doing you any favors.
    Psyclonic Yung Blood
    This is fucking hilarious
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by RestStop No offense but that sounds fucking disgusting. I don't care what anyone says bundy does horrific damage to your brain and stomach if abused for a long period of time. Even a short period of time isn't doing you any favors.

>smokes meth
    he doesn't smoke meth, shows how much you know
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top