You get butthurt when we you know what

Don't make me induce a forum evisceration

I do not give a fuck.

Also, do your worst you aspie faggot.

^

I do not give a fuck
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

I do not give a fuck
    You're a boring loser with no personality who aspires to be Snoopy. You are unable to compensate for your inferiority ansd instead rely on material wealth to self justify your existence. How many friends have you made in real life by lying about how much money you have? The best you could do socially was find a 1/10 woman, which was "just right" for you after a lifetime of virginity, and you've even failed at that, because he's only dating you for your counterfiet monolpoly bills from a cheap halal Saudi Arabian clone of a Toys-R-US with defunct parts from back in the days where camels ran on water and not the bloodshed of American conflict. Fucking sandnigger, kill yaself hoe, I already know what your reply to this complete and abolute pwn is going to be becaue im inside your head and can read your mind. You are my bitch, now, and forever. I will farm you.

TL;DR: You're fucking gay.
    Yes you do
    You're a boring loser with no personality who aspires to be Snoopy. You are unable to compensate for your inferiority ansd instead rely on material wealth to self justify your existence. How many friends have you made in real life by lying about how much money you have? The best you could do socially was find a 1/10 woman, which was "just right" for you after a lifetime of virginity, and you've even failed at that, because he's only dating you for your counterfiet monolpoly bills from a cheap halal Saudi Arabian clone of a Toys-R-US with defunct parts from back in the days where camels ran on water and not the bloodshed of American conflict. Fucking sandnigger, kill yaself hoe, I already know what your reply to this complete and abolute pwn is going to be becaue im inside your head and can read your mind. You are my bitch, now, and forever. I will farm you.

This is a cuck.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I do not give any fucks at all.

About anything.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ^ Eleanor Roosevelt confirmed reptilian
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    buy a shotgun

^ Mad as hell, and clearly gives many fucks.

Unlike me.

I do not give a fuck
    Yes you do

I do not give a fuck
    This is a cuck.

I do not give a fuck
Jump to Top