User Controls

Stephen Hawking has died

RIP

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Holy shit you aren't kidding. This genuinely makes me a bit upset.

RIP

I have changed my avatar accordingly.
    It would be funny if you weren't a piece of shit who made fun of somebody's beloved pet dying.
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum It would be funny if you weren't a piece of shit who made fun of somebody's beloved pet dying.

He started it.
    HTS highlight reel
    It's about damn time though. Dude was s'posed to die like 50 years ago.
    I hope this is a troll thread

if the very first place I heard of his death is this piece of shit site then goddamn

at least now I know this place is real ...
    Press Y to pay respects
    Q
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I hope this is a troll thread

if the very first place I heard of his death is this piece of shit site then goddamn

at least now I know this place is real …

I just want to point out I made the first thread about this, before this one.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I hope this is a troll thread

at least now I know this place is real …

It might be a shit site but we are also more woke than anyone else out there, even though 99% of the userbase are functional retards.

Originally posted by MAL I just want to point out I made the first thread about this, before this one.

Shut up you fake rape victim.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel It might be a shit site but we are also more woke than anyone else out there, even though 99% of the userbase are functional retards.

Shut up you fake rape victim.

Not fake. Not a victom. The word you’re looking for is survivor. And I’m winning at life so much more than 3/4 of the users on this site... if not more.
    Originally posted by MAL Not fake. Not a victom. The word you’re looking for is survivor. And I’m winning at life so much more than 3/4 of the users on this site… if not more.

Winning life and crying rape.. sounds like a fantastic life you have.

Lol you had sex with Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Winning life and crying rape.. sounds like a fantastic life you have.

Not crying. Stating. And nope, wrong again, raped.

I am actually. I’m in a loving relationship, I have a fun job that makes me over 50k a year, I have enough time and money to spend on my hobbies and passions, a supportive family, and I feel like I’m pretty damn self actualized and in a good place spiritually. So yeah, pretty much achieving way more than a majority of the user base here.

-edit: and I’ve never touched hard drugs
    Originally posted by MAL Not crying. Stating. And nope, wrong again, raped.

I am actually. I’m in a loving relationship, I have a fun job that makes me over 50k a year, I have enough time and money to spend on my hobbies and passions, a supportive family, and I feel like I’m pretty damn self actualized and in a good place spiritually. So yeah, pretty much achieving way more than a majority of the user base here.

You have such a great life yet all you do is come here to bitch about getting "raped" by Bill Krozby.

I feel sorry for your boyfriend. Inb4 he "rapes" you too.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Winning life and crying rape.. sounds like a fantastic life you have.

Oh yeah, also the mental masturbation butt buddy relationship he seems to have with only the most disturbed and mentally challenged and addicted users on this site who choose to associate with him is way more disgusting than actually having intercourse with him. I would guess. Because I didn’t have consensual intercourse. I was raped by a scary man. You heard his fucking voice.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You have such a great life yet all you do is come here to bitch about getting "raped" by Bill Krozby.

Yeah. That’s what you do when you troll someone and cause psychological harm. You fucks wrote the book on it. He won’t be impacted if I’m not always here, besting him at every turn and calling him a rapist over and over and over. I have to say it 3 times for every woman he has raped... so we’ll probably be here a while. Bill Krozby is a mother fucking rapist.

But yes you fools are starting to get boring. Especially now that you are self imploding.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You have such a great life yet all you do is come here to bitch about getting "raped" by Bill Krozby.

I’ve been with my boyfriend two years. He would never rape me because he understands consent and also isn’t a sociopath/psychopath.

Try harder little boy to make funnier more impactful jokes.
    Originally posted by MAL Not fake. Not a victom. The word you’re looking for is survivor. And I’m winning at life so much more than 3/4 of the users on this site… if not more.

Scron. Why did you not point out she misspelled VICTIM

FUCKING RETARD.
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum Scron. Why did you not point out she misspelled VICTIM

FUCKING RETARD.

Oh Jesus §m£ÂgØL. Go crawl up Hydro’s asshole already. I like how you were one of the early Bill Krozby haters and then flipped as your soul became more black or maybe as you lost your mind from your pussy ass email stalker. Ooohhh, so fucking scary.
Jump to Top