User Controls

Issue313 TSTM'd?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    discuss
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    The jedis got him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    What's the point of TSTM if the admin is just going to make a thread calling out the user who anonymized their accoubt by name. 🤔
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by HTS What's the point of TSTM if the admin is just going to make a thread calling out the user who anonymized their accoubt by name. 🤔

cuz its difficult to say which posts r his???
    That's because you're a shit admin and drive users away.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I don't know what that acronym represents, would someone care to fill me in?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't know what that acronym represents, would someone care to fill me in?

The Self Taught Man'd. Basically nuke your account..kinda like a Muslim kamikaze only not gay and smelling of shit.
    Originally posted by Zanick I don't know what that acronym represents, would someone care to fill me in?

I'll fill you in alright... After strapping you to a table and lubing your asshole with Tabasco sauce.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by RestStop The Self Taught Man'd. Basically nuke your account..kinda like a Muslim kamikaze only not gay and smelling of shit.

I'm embarrassed to say, I actually thought that was a separate user altogether.

How disappointing, Issue313 was one of my favorites. I really hope he comes back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm embarrassed to say, I actually thought that was a separate user altogether.

How disappointing, Issue313 was one of my favorites. I really hope he comes back.

I really hope I cum on his back too... And his face, ass and feet after I use him like a ragdoll the only thing "self taught" he will be "manning" is my throbbing rod in his shitter
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm embarrassed to say, I actually thought that was a separate user altogether.

hes also one of my biggest thanks contributor.

now where else whould i get the thanks ???
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by benny vader hes also one of my biggest thanks contributor.

now where else whould i get the thanks ???

Agreed. He thanked me pretty generously as well.
    HTS highlight reel
    I too am going to miss Issue313. He was one of the greats.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    discussting
    Does anyone know why he left?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    so that he can be resurrected.
    Originally posted by MAL Does anyone know why he left?

Originally posted by Something Squirrel That's because you're a shit admin and drive users away.
    Originally posted by MAL Does anyone know why he left?

Originally posted by Nil The jedis got him.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Originally posted by Something Squirrel
    That's because you're a shit admin and drive users away.

Source? Also I’m not Lanny.
    Originally posted by MAL Source? Also I’m not Lanny.

I meant Lanny the tranny. He bans Bill Krozby for no reason, limited new accounts because he's a cuck and posts "NOT A SG FRED", deleted legitimate posts, gives people fruity user titles.

He's a fucking trainwreck and the only reason people put up with it is because everyone here are cucks deluxe.
Jump to Top