User Controls

Treating my sister like the animal she is

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    My mother is having a procedure done. Like a good son, I'm going to all of her appointments with her and making sure that I know all the details for her aftercare. When she gets home, I'll be keeping an eye on her around the clock.

My sister, a clinical narcissist, is also coming home after this procedure. She's very stressed about the whole ordeal, and when she can't cope with a situation, she usually tries to execute a stupid power play over me. To this end, she's been texting me a lot, telling me that I don't know how to care for our mom, that I'm a failure, I'm going to screw this up, etc. Variations on the same insults she's been handing me since I was old enough to understand. So, I'm fairly certain that when she's actually under the same roof as me, she will be a lot worse.

Now, I know how to respond when my sister behaves this way. A lot of therapy has prepared me so that she won't get under my skin, or take advantage of me like she used to. I haven't had to put up with her for a whole week in years, but I'm not worried about how I'll react to her usual bullying. What I want to do, rather, is turn the tables. I'll be letting her know that I'm in charge, and she's only here to help me look after our mom. This has never worked before, as my sister is a very unreasonable person. I'm not entirely sure how to go about making her understand that this is not going to go her way.

For obvious reasons, I won't be bothering our mother with this conflict. I want to make my life a little easier and still care for my mom the way she deserves. Niggas, what are some subtle ways you've thwarted the domineering people in your lives?
    Cyanide
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I can't hurt my sister, I'm an adult man you faggot. The police report would follow me for the rest of my life and I'd never get to meet my nieces and nephews.
    Invite Bill Krozby over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Give her some.

Give her some good. All that built up trauma must have created an animal inside you. You are smart, Zanick. You know how to tame the animal to the point it won't go loose. Control it. Use it to destroy your faggot sister.

Rip her a new one.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Naruto san.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Issue313 Invite Bill Krozby over.

The mental images are beautiful.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Snoop!
    I thought exposo was back for a second
    Originally posted by Zanick I can't hurt my sister, I'm an adult man you faggot. The police report would follow me for the rest of my life and I'd never get to meet my nieces and nephews.

That's not what you asked

Originally posted by Zanick Niggas, what are some subtle ways you've thwarted the domineering people in your lives?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Murder that fucking slut already!
    Or hold her down and fuck her senseless
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fuck yeah!
    HTS highlight reel
    Lock her in a cage for the week.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you need to turn any situation that you can to embarrass her or make her look bad or stupid in some way. be quick to point out all her failings and magnify them, bring them up at any opportunity, don't let her or anyone else forget them. set her up to embarrass herself if possible or just exaggerate shit to the max.

One great thing ive found is LAUGHING.

"You stupid piece of shit, mom likes her eggs over easy. You've always been a fucking dumbass."

*single chortle, small shake of the head maybe, walk away*

She'll bring it up. But don't address it. Just change topics. Or give her directions/something to do. If she won't do it, YOU do it, and don't say anything. It's simply a thing that needed to be done. Show her you are the more useful one.

This type of shit drives narcissists absolutely fucking wild. It denies them the attention, acknowledgement, and satisfaction they crave. You want her to know she's a joke, but you want her to come to the conclusion on her own.

I usually do this to unruly people at my work, without the chuckle or head shaking. And I'll never do something for them, if they don't listen the first time I just tell them "cmon man, don't be lazy, do x" because I'm not trying to make them feel bad.

But your sister deserves to feel bad, which is why i have given you the upgraded method.
    For realz though can we get some pics? Is she hot?
    punch her in the face

it's a woman you goddamned faggot
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Not by wrath does one kill but by laughter. Come let us kill the spirit of gravity. - 21 Savage
    its a woman

a WOMAN

do you know how strong a woman is?

and zanick needs help. this is why being an agreeable person is a bad thing, a 6 year old could step all over you if he was just a little bit domineering, and if he's a guy he'd be about as strong as your sister.
Jump to Top