User Controls

I didn't go over to that guy's house, but...

he just said i'm "hotter" with a beard.

i'm hot?! i'm HOTTER with a beard??!!

i guess gay guys find every guy hot though.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Probably not. If you're gay, you probably have the same scrutiny as a straight guy. Some girls are grotesque (ala Hydro) and some are hot. I imagine it's the same for gay guys. They find some hot, some not. Hot or not. Remember that site? I joined it AGES AGO when I was like, 16 and I remember my score being a 7/10. I wonder if I can find that still....
    Originally posted by Grimace Probably not. If you're gay, you probably have the same scrutiny as a straight guy. Some girls are grotesque (ala Hydro) and some are hot. I imagine it's the same for gay guys. They find some hot, some not. Hot or not. Remember that site? I joined it AGES AGO when I was like, 16 and I remember my score being a 7/10. I wonder if I can find that still….

ur a 7/10? ur def hotter than me. id be a 5/10 then.
    he asked why i never take selfies, and i said "coz no one wants to see my ugly mug" and then he said "i aint gonna response to that ugly mug comment"

wats that mean? that he agrees with it?
    lol i really like how gay guy gives me attention ^_^
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Enter he asked why i never take selfies, and i said "coz no one wants to see my ugly mug" and then he said "i aint gonna response to that ugly mug comment"

wats that mean? that he agrees with it?

Nah he knows you're looking for attention with that comment about yourself
    Originally posted by Number13 Nah he knows you're looking for attention with that comment about yourself

Ah true that makes sense. It was true though.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Enter Ah true that makes sense. It was true though.

Even more so then, it's kinda pathetic to give the sympathy one imo, though that said I think I've seen people on here say you don't look bad so just thank your lucky stars you're not a potato downer

Was gonna say too that only fags take selfies but that was obvious
    Enter, when it comes down to it, would you be willing to suck dick or take one in the ass to be happy?
    Originally posted by Number13 Even more so then, it's kinda pathetic to give the sympathy one imo, though that said I think I've seen people on here say you don't look bad so just thank your lucky stars you're not a potato downer

Was gonna say too that only fags take selfies but that was obvious

he wants to go out with me, so i cant be that bad i guess.

Originally posted by Grimace Enter, when it comes down to it, would you be willing to suck dick or take one in the ass to be happy?

yeah, but im afraid of cumming and then being overcome with immediate and long-lasting shame
    Originally posted by Enter yeah, but im afraid of cumming and then being overcome with immediate and long-lasting shame

There is only one way to find out, dawg.
    Also, I want to congratulate you on ruining Speckles. Brilliant thread. I laugh every time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grimace Also, I want to congratulate you on ruining Speckles. Brilliant thread. I laugh every time.

lol i feel sorry for him. poor little fella.
    maybe... maybe we can all just pretend he signed up to totse in 1989, for his sake. just keep the lie going.
    enter send me a selfie
    Originally posted by BRiCK enter send me a selfie

No, send me a selfie.

i wonder if watching this music video repeatedly while on LSD contributed to my psyche's hatred of women
    Originally posted by Enter

Why in the hell would you do that
    Originally posted by Juicebox Why in the hell would you do that

because i would take lsd and just watch the music channel and it was on a loop of the same 10 songs, and that was one of them
    Liberals always try to tell me that gay hypersexuality and promiscuity is a myth, and due to my fear of social ostracism I have to bite my tongue and nod my head as I watch them destroy western civilization by promoting this shit.
Jump to Top