User Controls

Hydro really is a piece of shit.

Like, just a complete garbage person.

I wish I didn't make a big deal out of how much I hate women on here, because this has nothing to do with her being a woman.

She fucks dogs. She's a prostitute with AIDS, and says her customers don't mind about the AIDS, but then I just found out one of her best customers has fucking schizophrenia/a huge mental illness (of course, why else would you be fucking hydro) so that's pretty fucked. They probably can't comprehend her AIDS.

But fine, we're all shitty people on this board. But the thing that tips her over the edge is the fact that she's pregnant. She's going to fuck up that kid so badly. She drinks, smokes weed, takes drugs, and supposedly does acid (although she's denied the acid one, her boyfriend has stated otherwise).

Why the fuck is she going horseback riding for her honeymoon while pregnant? Like what the fuck am I reading? She's going to kill that fucking baby.

A piece of shit. A genuine piece of shit. I give shit to people like Captain Falcon and IWD, but at most those users just annoy me. Hydro though, is a genuine garbage human being who actually deserves to go to hell.
    They use ergotamine to induce child birth so that's proof right there that ergot based drugs are generally safe for babies.

Its about as dangerous as potting soil to a pregnant woman.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I said it once, I'll say it again.

Hydro is a literal bag of shit. A literal garbage bag, filled to the BRIM with fecal matter. Shit. Dog shit, at that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel They use ergotamine to induce child birth so that's proof right there that ergot based drugs are generally safe for babies.

Except she isn't taking LSD. She is taking some obscure RC and calling it LSD.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel They use ergotamine to induce child birth so that's proof right there that ergot based drugs are generally safe for babies.

why are you defending her

look at all the shit she puts in her body

not to mention she has fucking HIV (which isn't a troll, ffs)

that baby's going to be fucked...
    The baby is going to come out addicted to drugs and HIV positive. Mother of the year.
    It's like when those particularly gruesome news stories come on that shock everyone, like that couple that kept all their kids locked up and starved and tortured them their entire lives, and everyone is just like "how the fuck does somebody this fucked up exist?" I could definitely see hydro being on the news for some shit like that one day. Unless of course the whole thing is a troll. Idk though, I don't think I've ever seen hydro trolling and it would be a lot of effort to keep up with all that typing about HIV, the dog, etc. I do know there are people out there who fake having cancer and shit for attention though, it could be something like that.

Idk to be honest the taking RC/LSD thing is the least of what she's done.
    Originally posted by Grimace Except she isn't taking LSD. She is taking some obscure RC and calling it LSD.

this is off topic, but in australia people call ecstacy/mdma "pingas"

but pingas are fucking shit. you've got these fucking young cunts buying "pingas" in clubs and it's basically fuckign caffeine pills.

then you have all these faggots bragging about doing pingas. nigger you don't even know what the fuck mdma is, just kill yourself.

shit pisses me off. i know it's off topic but a bunch of young faggots were bragging about their drug exploits today, when all it was was fucking caffeine pills. kill yourselves.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Idk to be honest the taking RC/LSD thing is the least of what she's done.

shes one way more fucked up shit, i think i've repressed it though. like i've read it and thought, "fuck this, i don't want that in my psyche."
    Originally posted by Enter why are you defending her

look at all the shit she puts in her body

not to mention she has fucking HIV (which isn't a troll, ffs)

that baby's going to be fucked…

I'm saying LSD won't harm a baby and they have drugs for women with diseases like that. Idk it just seems like your jealous to me and hating on women for the 9000th time for no good reason.

The reality is all women are fucked and most people are retarded so the majority of humanity is nothing but a fucked up mess so really what's the point in picking on someone because it's easy she's a woman?.

You people must be pretty sheltered to think this stuff is so crazy and wild. Like seriously have any of you had kids and worked jobs or lived real lives that aren't just talking shit on the internet?.

Maybe if you did you would have better thread ideas than the same dumb shit about some random whore every day. Who cares

Originally posted by Grimace Except she isn't taking LSD. She is taking some obscure RC and calling it LSD.

It's likely 1P which is still an ergoloid
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you ain't much better tho enter

Oh yea, you missed the part where she planned to kill her son and make it look like an accident.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    'let he who is without sin cast the first stone'

Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'm saying LSD won't harm a baby and they have drugs for women with diseases like that. Idk it just seems like your jealous to me and hating on women for the 9000th time for no good reason.

The reality is all women are fucked and most people are retarded so the majority of humanity is nothing but a fucked up mess so really what's the point in picking on someone because it's easy she's a woman?.

You people must be pretty sheltered to think this stuff is so crazy and wild. Like seriously have any of you had kids and worked jobs or lived real lives that aren't just talking shit on the internet?.

Maybe if you did you would have better thread ideas than the same dumb shit about some random whore every day. Who cares

It's likely 1P which is still an ergoloid

this has nothing to do with me hating women

im lethargic as fuck right now, i have no hate in me

i didnt write the OP while angry. i just wrote it as objective truth, that hydro is a piece of fucking shit.

i dont know how the fuck you can defend her, like jesus christ.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Oh yea, you missed the part where she planned to kill her son and make it look like an accident.

what
    Originally posted by Enter what

kik chat nigga, I told you to get in there
    Originally posted by NARCassist you ain't much better tho enter

ive done some bad things, but why do you say this

because i go on rants about women?
    Originally posted by greenplastic kik chat nigga, I told you to get in there

unnnghhhh fine let me figure it out

captain falcons in there tho, i hate that guy
    Give me the details of the kik chat. I must talk to Enter.
Jump to Top