User Controls

Malice Vs Slaynk

Tstm'd
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Damn dude, you're kind of unattractive. Are you part black?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I think we've discovered the missing link.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Is that pic you, OP?

Look out Malice

ALI BOMAYE, ALI BOMAYE
    Originally posted by A College Professor Is that pic you, OP?

It is

Mein hate runs deeper
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Slaynk It is

Mein hate runs deeper

"Sir, malice used his autism to destroy several major cities!"
    "Send in the green berets, kill on sight"
    "Sir, we already did, he broke their eardrums by screaming "reeee" really loudly and proceed to crush their heads with his thighs, a power he from from being ultra OCD and never skipping leg day"
    "This is bad, we may need to deploy our weapon of last resort"
    "Weapon of last resort, sir?"
    "We've long known the day may come where the only way to combat mental illness of this magnitude would be through more mental illness"
    "Sir, you can't mean!"
    "... that's right corporal, we have not choice but to deploy... Salaynk"
    "May god have mercy on our souls sir."
    Man I hayte you malice. Go back to the sand box where you came. Never seen somebody look so evil. I am trapped in this machine now. I thought I was the antichrist, then I seen you. My whole identity. Everything I am. My entire life's work for nothing. My days are numbered that I know.

But I will find you

I will kill you
    I will find you

Bring it.
    I thought you were some sad white guy, then I seen your face and the light in my life went out. You stole from me.

We are gonna fight to the death

Cage

No weapons

Just our hands

I will send your devil soul back to oblivion
    If you're in the LA area I actually would fight you just for the fun of it.
    Originally posted by Lanny "We've long known the day may come where the only way to combat mental illness of this magnitude would be through more mental illness"
    LOOOOOOOOOOL

I died

I'm so sorry
    That shit was funny
    Originally posted by Malice If you're in the LA area I actually would fight you just for the fun of it.

O rly?
    I don't feel like fighting right now, but I'll get back to you. Maybe

Side note: I mentioned you to my therapist, telling him how some of the stuff you post is so sweet. You really are a great writer and what not. But I still hate you because you have that ultra evil spirit inside, and I'd do anything for it. Ever since I was a little child drawing pentagrams on paper and shit at school. Now it's likely that I'm just destined to have the regular... which isn't bad per se, but I was always trying to beat god at a staring contest. But looks like coach is gonna put you in instead. Good luck man you lucky dog, you'll be sporting that varsity jacket while I continue to fuck fat bitches while in delirium. I hope you post a picture of your spirit in 60 years.

.,,you might "reeee"
    But you haven't heard the death reich yet. You may never

It might never be heard again

Maybe it will be chalked up as an urban legend.

The death reich
    The death reach
    The death reech

There's no letter in the betabet to sound it out, you must hear it for yourself
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    shit nigga, dis thread be gettin heat nahmana blooood
    The death screeech

"Let the agony, of the is to be
    Be the shrieks, the warnings of the death screams"
    Originally posted by Lanny mental illness

It's just depression
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Slaynk Man I hayte you malice. Go back to the sand box where you came. Never seen somebody look so evil. I am trapped in this machine now. I thought I was the antichrist, then I seen you. My whole identity. Everything I am. My entire life's work for nothing. My days are numbered that I know.

But I will find you

I will kill you

what you doing pal? you don't get to just turn up here and jump to the front of the queue. i already got plans for malices demise, so back the fuck off, coz these plans could include you an all.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What's a Slank
Jump to Top