User Controls

Insect strategy game

This is an idea I had for a strategy game about bugs and insects.

You have like, ants, spiders, ladybugs, worms, butterflies, flies, slugs and beetles.

Each species has different traits like worms are slow but regenerate fast and ants are fast, weak but good in numbers.

You harvest resources like food and materials to make buildings to upgrade stuff for your bugs.

There are also 3 different types of upgrades you can give to your bugs to improve them. The categories are Genetic, Mechanical and Magic.

Genetics upgrades are like physical DNA changes so you can get super ants, poisons, worms that you can cut in half that turn into two worms, claws, horns, teeth, stingers and the max level will give you abilities like having the ants form an ant man out of 1000 ants that can walk around and punch stuff.

Mechanical is like technological upgrades like turrets on their backs, laser cannons, drills, rockets, flamethrowers, steam engines, turbines and chainsaws.

A fully upgraded spider with mechanical would have like armored plates and a cannon that shoots webs and maybe a laser or something.

Magical is like otherworldly abilities like teleportation, going invisible, casting spells that do damage or heal, or mind control stuff.

A magical ladybug could shoot magical energy from its eyes or heal other insects. Or there could be a wasp that shoots lightning from its stinger.

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    This is some Vizier shit
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Bring in some BEE"s Hive mind shit dude.
    Bee's work HARD!!
    They will die for the Colony.One will die so many will prosper long live the Queen!!!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Bring in some BEE"s Hive mind shit dude.
    Bee's work HARD!!
    They will die for the Colony.One will die so many will prosper long live the Queen!!!

That's the plan
    Just play Starcraft bud
    I hate StarCraft.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I hate StarCraft.

Ok. That shit does look sweet though.

"You can no more escape my wrath than you could your own shadow"
    -dark Templar after being selected multiple times
Jump to Top