User Controls

Most of my nightmares are about secondary school

AKA High school. I haven't been there in like 17 years.

Today I was having a nightmare where I was trying to do an exam but only able to write slowly. A teacher came over and looked at my paper and said that there was no such thing as the south of France, only the centre, and I should know what region in the centre the Vikings came from. If I didn't pass these exams I'd never be allowed to leave.

I think I've been permanently traumatised by that bullshit.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    secondary school isnt high school.
    Originally posted by benny vader secondary school isnt high school.

Yeah I think OP meant sixth form
    I have dreams that I'm still in high school. Still playing football. Then I wake up and realize "I'm free!" and life is great.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah I think OP meant sixth form

if the 6th form is still lumped together with secondary school, then its still middle school.

not high.
    I always have dreams that I was signed up for another class or something that I just totally forgot about and then end up failing. Or I go into take a test and the questions are totally incomprehensible and I panic
    Originally posted by greenplastic I always have dreams that I was signed up for another class or something that I just totally forgot about and then end up failing. Or I go into take a test and the questions are totally incomprehensible and I panic

Get into the habit of reading a couple lines from the paper, look away for a few seconds, then look back at the paper

If the lines change, you can kill everyone in the classroom with no repercussions
    Same here, OP. It's fucked, isn't it? I wonder if I can sue for psychological damages.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    High school caused serious damage to my life. Part of the reason why I hate statism so much.
    Originally posted by Malice High school caused serious damage to my life.

No, being born severely autistic did that
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Well, yeah, but even without that aspect it was still pretty fucking bad. Having years of your life robbed from you and forced to do pointless bullshit.
    True. Luckily I got out in 2 years instead of 4
    Middle school was far worse for me than high school

Thankfully, by high school I had figured out that complete and total silence both scares the shit out of everyone and gives your words meaning on the rare occasion that you do speak
Jump to Top