User Controls

Most of my nightmares are about secondary school

AKA High school. I haven't been there in like 17 years.

Today I was having a nightmare where I was trying to do an exam but only able to write slowly. A teacher came over and looked at my paper and said that there was no such thing as the south of France, only the centre, and I should know what region in the centre the Vikings came from. If I didn't pass these exams I'd never be allowed to leave.

I think I've been permanently traumatised by that bullshit.
    Originally posted by Issue313 AKA High school. I haven't been there in like 17 years.

Today I was having a nightmare where I was trying to do an exam but only able to write slowly. A teacher came over and looked at my paper and said that there was no such thing as the south of France, only the centre, and I should know what region in the centre the Vikings came from. If I didn't pass these exams I'd never be allowed to leave.

I think I've been permanently traumatised by that bullshit.

Me too.

I have dreams every night... Myself re-collecting my thoughts I must have had when i was 15-16 ... I was destroying everything. I destroyed my life. I was smart as fuck and i destroyed it.

now at age 30 I must accept it. and start over from this point.

or live with torture forever.
    I wish I could go back to secondary school and have unlimited access to hot teen girls.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht I wish I could go back to secondary school and have unlimited access to hot teen girls.

If that Hogg dude can do it, so can you
Jump to Top