User Controls

My Colorado trip

First of all, AKA 20%+ THC weed is retarded. I can barely smoke a joint without losing my ass. This last week in Colorado was fucking stupid. Basically the last 2.5 days were completely a blur for me, I was nodding off and shit and barely remember anything I did. I smoked an ass tonne of Grand Daddy Purple both days and it fucked me in the head. To be fair, it is my fault for smoking an Indica during the day.

I think part of the problem was that the girl at the dispensary packed all the GDP I bought into individual gram canisters, so I just kept popping them like candy and they seemed so small, I just kept getting raped in the brain.

Now I have about a half ounce of dank that is all over 20% and I don't even know how to approach it.

Now I have an ass tonne of this Golden Goose that is 25%+ and I don't even know wtf I am going to do. Maybe pack a pipe with this, and roll a normal joint to accompany it?

One day, I went with my friends to a lake of some sort. I was rekt so I don't remember which lake or body of water it actually was:

We went to TopGolf to drive some whites.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We also hit up a bunch of dispos, it was like J-rusalem

I went on a date with a really cool fat girl I met on Tinder, she showed me around all of downtown Denver

Then she sucked and fucked my brains out while smothering me with her size F tiddies because her mom and sister slept across the hall and I was grunting too loud.

It was alright. I gotta go back in the Summer for sure though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enjoy it while it lasts, because it looks like it's about to come down
    Nice snappies
    Originally posted by Juicebox Enjoy it while it lasts, because it looks like it's about to come down

Come down how? I'm a bit greened out for sure though.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Nice snappies

Thx buddy

Also, who tf is "juicebox"? I'm guessing Scron or Sploo
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Which dispensaries did you visit in Denver? I had a couple of good experiences there. First time I've ever had THC coffee.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Thx buddy

Also, who tf is "juicebox"? I'm guessing Scron or Sploo

That was my totse/zoklet name. I've posted under a different name until recently
    Originally posted by Juicebox That was my totse/zoklet name. I've posted under a different name until recently

What was your different name? I don't remember a lot of people from totse just because the forum was way bigger, to begin with.
    Originally posted by Zanick Which dispensaries did you visit in Denver? I had a couple of good experiences there. First time I've ever had THC coffee.

I honestly couldn't tell you, I let my more experienced friends take care of that
    Originally posted by Jeremus I honestly couldn't tell you, I let my more experienced friends take care of that

I just went through Google reviews and picked out the ones that seemed most affordable and service-oriented. The places I really enjoyed were the ones that let you smell all the buds and talk about their distinct flavors. Some of them are pretty educational, others are clearly there to cash in.
    Originally posted by Zanick I just went through Google reviews and picked out the ones that seemed most affordable and service-oriented. The places I really enjoyed were the ones that let you smell all the buds and talk about their distinct flavors. Some of them are pretty educational, others are clearly there to cash in.

I was stoned as fuck in the back of the car at the time, but I just found a couple stickers I brought back and now I remember some stuff. I went to one called Lightshade and another called Turtle Care. Both were excellent, very professional and high quality shit plus they were very helpful. As you might know, I'm a bit of a drug noob; I was thoroughly straight edge until the winter of 2016 or so.
    Pussy ass faggot sandnigger bitch losing his shit over a single joint
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Pussy ass faggot sandnigger bitch losing his shit over a single joint

Why are u so mad, smoke weed and chill kid
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Pussy ass faggot sandnigger bitch losing his shit over a single joint

I always say medical grade isn’t just weed, it’s DRUGS. Like I can smoke so much normal dro, but that medical shit has you on your ass so fast!

Glad you had a great time!
    Originally posted by MAL I always say medical grade isn’t just weed, it’s DRUGS. Like I can smoke so much normal dro, but that medical shit has you on your ass so fast!

Glad you had a great time!

This Golden Goat stuff is 25+ % guaranteed, it is going to obliterate me in under 1 joint.

And I smoked an absolutely retarded amount of 20+ strains.
    Originally posted by Jeremus I was stoned as fuck in the back of the car at the time, but I just found a couple stickers I brought back and now I remember some stuff. I went to one called Lightshade and another called Turtle Care. Both were excellent, very professional and high quality shit plus they were very helpful. As you might know, I'm a bit of a drug noob; I was thoroughly straight edge until the winter of 2016 or so.

I wouldn't worry about being new to drugs too much, you've already picked up some important knowledge. And, as for getting too stoned - that goes away, with tolerance. I spent years wondering why one hit would knock me on my ass and make me the pussy of all my friends, but lately, I've been smoking daily with much better results. Some people are just very sensitive, but it normalizes significantly with regular consumption. That may or may not be something you're willing to consider: you know by now that you're a lightweight (which is really not a bad thing to be, financially speaking), but what you may not know is that, with training and patience in your drug use, you will almost never be caught on your ass by cannabis.
    Golden goat is ok.
    I had an ounce or half of that.
    Jilly bean, northern lights, blue dream and Flo are the best strains I've had here.
    Originally posted by Jeremus This Golden Goat stuff is 25+ % guaranteed, it is going to obliterate me in under 1 joint.

And I smoked an absolutely retarded amount of 20+ strains.

I'm smoking top shelf nonstop all day everyday.
    About to go gravity bong some lemon skunk.
    Originally posted by Jeremus Why are u so mad, smoke weed and chill kid

You're a retarded towelhead cuck with the tolerance of a little bitch.
Jump to Top