User Controls

The Science of my love with "her"

She's 44 years old. Going to see her today. Today... Today. We'll see how this goes, I will post results in my other thread "the girl next door"

But I will forshadow what you can expect in this thread...

Two things are going to happen. 1. I'm going to bust nut, possibly several. 2. I'm going to drink water after I bust nut.

So onto the next order of business. Let's talk about something that I think is very important in these situations. I fell in love with the notion of everyone getting a square deal. Boy do I get high on you. So let's delve. This woman's vagina is like every other woman's vagina out there. She calls it a peechga (sp.?). So when I'm utilizing this peechga, I like to think that she's getting what she's putting out for ya? She "wigglez it, just a little bit" right when I get done. Anyway but um. I am gonna be honest. Her peechga reeks of garbage. Um yea Iam sorry, but it does. Now I am trying to set these petty things aside, because it's what's inside that counts, right guys?

Anyway equality and the fair deal. I struggle with a condition called peyronies. Google it. But it goes down, so yea. But this why I prefer from behind for comfort reasons. But given the chance I wish I could make sweet missionary love *sigh*
    Just have to make due with what God gave me. Maybe I'll make a movie for her to watch while I'm tagging from behind, or something like that. But I'm sure it gives maximum pleasure when used correctly with minimal effort.

I stopped drinking alcohol

I'll probably buy us some food.

This is what you came here for. Cunnilingus. It pleases me to please. I like to say I'm a soldier and I go down whatever the weather, but something is twisted and I'm just not man enough sometimes to go full bore. Maybe this is what's wrong with me. The longest I've gone is 10+ minutes (I think it was that long) but I put my head between her legs, my arms under her legs and we conjoin hands and I experiment with different methods. I don't like getting my dick sucked though, so I don't know how much she enjoys it.

Kink
    I've had some pretty raunchy thoughts with her from castration all the way to being intimate with her mother and daughter.

But um. What else can I add here guys? Oh yes... We can sometimes go in public as a couple when she's not having an episode. I've gone as far at to claim her as my wife when this guy at the dealership asked.

I do the mowin and she does the cookin. Basic gender roles you know?

Overall, I just need someone to be around right now, I don't want to be alone and turn into malice.

I love you babe, I hope you get better. I'll see you around 3

Will update in the girl next door thread
Jump to Top