User Controls

Im a nigga in space right now

ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    I done drank a shit load today and smoked a bit I'm a nigga in space right now. I always wished I could take a time machine and go back in time so I can see an actual dinosaur in person. I would love to see a megledon shark. Then I travel again to see how pyramids were built. I believe giant trolls that once existed built them but died out because they ate everything til nothing was left then they ate each other & disappeared from the history books. Then I'll travel again to see Moses separate the red sea that's a pretty cool thing to see.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Where's the troll fossils?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    might still be some prehistoric sharks in the deep sea; you should build a submarine instead
    If you take LSD in space you realize you are living in zero G and your body is evolving and adapting to not need bones, oxygen or heat. We will become like bread mold spores in the air millions of small organisms with a hive mind and 1000 year lifespan that communicates through machines like we are now.

The great pyramids came from splitting great cylinders in half and quartering them with aliens and the labor of the jedis ∆
    Nnnnnnnnggggaaallllllllloooooo1/!
Jump to Top