User Controls

If there are so many starving children in africa and other shithole countries...

...then why the fuck do they keep having kids? Are they fucking retarded?

Stupid niggers.
    You answered your own question
    If things are so great in the West why does no one have kids?
    Why are we not breeding african chicks?
    Originally posted by Issue313 If things are so great in the West why does no one have kids?

Huh?
    Originally posted by Enter Huh?

Sub replacement fertility.

Africa is actually really nice, and it's easy to grow food there. The big famines are mostly deliberate and carried out by the government - for instance in Biafra, Northern Ethiopia, and Darfur.

Food is super cheap, and America is eager to dump food on them as a subsidy to their agricultural sector. The UN and European NGOs as well. Aid is big business.

Sometimes it doesn't rain for a long time, and it's true that the people there don't save either money or food. They don't have the time preference, and it'd probably get stolen anyway.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Sub replacement fertility.

Africa is actually really nice, and it's easy to grow food there. The big famines are mostly deliberate and carried out by the government - for instance in Biafra, Northern Ethiopia, and Darfur.

Food is super cheap, and America is eager to dump food on them as a subsidy to their agricultural sector. The UN and European NGOs as well. AIDS is big business.

Sometimes it doesn't rain for a long time, and it's true that the people there don't save either money or food. They don't have the time preference, and it'd probably get stolen anyway.

Fixed
    i'll ask for the 5th time

Issue313 why do you care about this stuff

do you genuinely think it has an impact on your existence
    Originally posted by Enter i'll ask for the 5th time

Issue313 why do you care about this stuff

do you genuinely think it has an impact on your existence

This is your thread. Why do you care?
    Originally posted by Issue313 This is your thread. Why do you care?

it would just a passing thought, i dont dwell on it.

now answer me
    About Africa, I want to live there someday.

About this site, I sorta use it as a social outlet while I'm doing other things on the computer.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 About Africa, I want to live there someday.

which part specifically ???
    Originally posted by Issue313 About Africa, I want to live there someday.

Been thinking about eastern Europe myself
    Originally posted by benny vader which part specifically ???

East Africa. Ethiopia, Kenya or Tanzania. You kinda need money to live there - you need to live behind barbed wire and walls just to be safe.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 East Africa. Ethiopia, Kenya or Tanzania. You kinda need money to live there - you need to live behind barbed wire and walls just to be safe.

then how is that 'living in africa' ???

thats just like go staying in a resort that was built in the middle of a tropical jungle 'camping in the wild'.
    Originally posted by benny vader then how is that 'living in africa' ???

thats just like go staying in a resort that was built in the middle of a tropical jungle 'camping in the wild'.

That's how everyone who has money lives there. Bars on windows, steel doors, guards, barbed wire.

It's the way Europe and America will end up when we let in too many Captain Falcons.
Jump to Top