User Controls

I never wanted to grow up and have a family.

I just wanted to have friends, like Jerry did in Seinfeld, or Rocko did in Rocko's Modern Life.

But instead all my friends are too busy with their families. :(
    come to TC please
    wait nvm dont
    My mic doesn't work in TC, it's a waste of time.
    Family comes and goes, friends (specialy from the internet) are forever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Family comes and goes, friends (specialy from the internet) are forever.

Internet brothers make better lovers.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    same, never fancied having kids. seen so many friends come and go coz they settled with kids and shit. and i just left thinking 'you never used to be this fucking boring, wtf happened?'

Originally posted by NARCassist same, never fancied having kids. seen so many friends come and go coz they settled with kids and shit. and i just left thinking 'you never used to be this fucking boring, wtf happened?'

testosterone depletes when you have kids

do you think your friends are happier having had kids?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter testosterone depletes when you have kids

do you think your friends are happier having had kids?

i seriously doubt it

I wish there was a way to just bust my nut and spread my seed all over the place, propagate my superior genes etc, without having any negative repercussions or further involvement whatsoever. Maybe I’ll start donating sperm.
    Yea I kinda agree with you enter, as I've grown older most people branch off and isolate themselves with their spouse and/or kids. It never really made sense to me. I mean I can understand wanting those things, but what's wrong with hanging out with friends? That shit was fun. I think it's just that most people get fucked over one too many times and become distrustful of other people. Idk.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Yea I kinda agree with you enter, as I've grown older most people branch off and isolate themselves with their spouse and/or kids. It never really made sense to me. I mean I can understand wanting those things, but what's wrong with hanging out with friends? That shit was fun. I think it's just that most people get fucked over one too many times and become distrustful of other people. Idk.

I’ll beat enter to this one...

It’s because of women, greenplastic. Could it be anything else? They tie you down and literally mentally torture you every day, stifle your individuality, prevent you from having any semblance of independence or autonomy.

The digital age is largely to blame for this, it was bad before, but now you have your BITCH IN YOUR POCKET 24 HOURS A DAY. She always wants to know where you are, who you’re with, what you’re doing at all times.

It’s fucked
    lmao you DID beat me to it. I was ready to reply the same shit.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’ll beat enter to this one…

It’s because of women, greenplastic. Could it be anything else? They tie you down and literally mentally torture you every day, stifle your individuality, prevent you from having any semblance of independence or autonomy.

The digital age is largely to blame for this, it was bad before, but now you have your BITCH IN YOUR POCKET 24 HOURS A DAY. She always wants to know where you are, who you’re with, what you’re doing at all times.

It’s fucked

Nah I don't think that's true. Maybe it happens in some cases but the majority of people I'm talking about aren't total cucks or anything. I'm also referring to female friends. It's like that's what they want to do.
    I don't care if you hang out with your friends, but I dunno, I just think they're a bad influence…

No, go on, hang out with them. I don't care. Meanwhile, I'll call one of my old friends and hang out with her. We can go clubbing or something.

What's that? You don't want to hang out with your friends after all? Great! I didn't care though.
    Originally posted by Enter I don't care if you hang out with your friends, but I dunno, I just think they're a bad influence…

No, go on, hang out with them. I don't care. Meanwhile, I'll call one of my old friends and hang out with her. We can go clubbing or something.

What's that? You don't want to hang out with your friends after all? Great! I didn't care though.

Because your view of women is super accurate and not biased in any way...
    Originally posted by greenplastic Nah I don't think that's true. Maybe it happens in some cases but the majority of people I'm talking about aren't total cucks or anything. I'm also referring to female friends. It's like that's what they want to do.

No, the majority of women are like this. It’s not about being a “cuck” or whatever, it’s about the fact that the modern woman is just incapable of having a healthy, trusting relationship anymore.

If they aren’t able to constantly check on you, they go ballistic. God forbid you fucking let your phone die while you’re at work or something and they happen to call during that exact time and can’t get ahold of you. The only possible explanation is you turned your phone off on purpose so you could sneak out somewhere and cheat.

The only options are 1, never get tied down in a serious relationship, 2, give in and settle down with a psychotic bitch, or 3, randomly get lucky and find one of the 1 in 100,000 women that isn’t a completely broken/dysfunctional fucking harpy
    don't you have a gf right now cloudcat?
    Originally posted by Enter don't you have a gf right now cloudcat?

Yes lol. I took option 2 I guess
    Originally posted by Fox Paws No, the majority of women are like this. It’s not about being a “cuck” or whatever, it’s about the fact that the modern woman is just incapable of having a healthy, trusting relationship anymore.

If they aren’t able to constantly check on you, they go ballistic. God forbid you fucking let your phone die while you’re at work or something and they happen to call during that exact time and can’t get ahold of you. The only possible explanation is you turned your phone off on purpose so you could sneak out somewhere and cheat.

The only options are 1, never get tied down in a serious relationship, 2, give in and settle down with a psychotic bitch, or 3, randomly get lucky and find one of the 1 in 100,000 women that isn’t a completely broken/dysfunctional fucking harpy

That's not even true though. I have met women like that, but it's not like they're all like that, or even the majority. Idk maybe you just meet shitty women. Or maybe people in California are just way more chill.
Jump to Top