User Controls

Threads from Totse you remember that nobody else does.

Some guy who posted videos of him peeking through people's bedrooms. He filmed some chick staring at herself in the mirror, checking her body out, etc.

I remember one of the replies that made me laugh: "this is some serial killer shit".
    How about the one where you hold a mirror upside down underwater in a stream in order to summon a creature? That one was kinda scary.
    BOTH OF THESE sound familiar.
    Originally posted by Issue313 How about the one where you hold a mirror upside down underwater in a stream in order to summon a creature? That one was kinda scary.

HEY YEAH NOBODY ELSE REMEMBERS THAT ONE

YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON WHO REMEMBERS THE MIRROR IN THE LAKE THREAD

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

YOU BETTER BE KIDDING RIGHT NOW

I'LL SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT
    ^

Do you have a copy of the thread?

I remember one where someone was talking about how much money you could make going around in a truck taking aluminium ladders to be recycled, and you could find ladders at building sites, where painters are working during lunch and overnight, etc.
    Someone posted "I want my ladder back", and it must have been a new joke at the time, cos it seemed really funny and got tons of votes.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    my memory is kinda fucked from that time, i do remember the pedobaiting fred's going fucking crazy tho. it started with the bad ideas one where people were extorting money etc. then one in sg started where they were doing it for lulz and usually ending by posting some 'this is the fbi, stay where you are, were coming to get you, lol'.

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Some thread a guy made shitting on slovaks, the op was like 7 paragraphs long.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It wasn't a thread but it was some type of magic/conspiracy shit about this guy who was being followed by the gov't and occasionally they would try to assassinate him. He predicted Saddam being found in a hole and predicted the amount of cash he would have etc..he got it all 100% correct and this was a good decade before it happened.
    Remember Nuclearrabbit? He got land in Texas that he was going to use as a totse hangout.

Also that guy in Guatemala and the Guatemala coup thread. I think it was LavaRed?
    Originally posted by RestStop It wasn't a thread but it was some type of magic/conspiracy shit about this guy who was being followed by the gov't and occasionally they would try to assassinate him. He predicted Saddam being found in a hole and predicted the amount of cash he would have etc..he got it all 100% correct and this was a good decade before it happened.

But... Saddam was caught in 2003?
    lavared was a chick with a dick weren't it?

Originally posted by Enter But… Saddam was caught in 2003?

was it really that long ago? fuck

Originally posted by RestStop It wasn't a thread but it was some type of magic/conspiracy shit about this guy who was being followed by the gov't and occasionally they would try to assassinate him. He predicted Saddam being found in a hole and predicted the amount of cash he would have etc..he got it all 100% correct and this was a good decade before it happened.

No he edited that in the op after and everyone knew
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist was it really that long ago? fuck

That's what I was thinking too..wow. Maybe I have my facts wrong about the magic/conspiracy time frame article but idk the whole writing was freaking weird.
    Originally posted by NARCassist lavared was a chick with a dick weren't it?

Yes. She started on hormones as well.

Seemed odd, I guess the internet was to blame. Or maybe agrichemicals.

Her family grew coffee or something. She posted about armouring a jeep once.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick No he edited that in the op after and it was obvious and everyone knew

Do you remember that too or you're just guessing?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Issue313 Remember Nuclearrabbit? He got land in Texas that he was going to use as a totse hangout.

Also that guy in Guatemala and the Guatemala coup thread. I think it was LavaRed?

world's least convincing tranny
    Originally posted by Enter Do you remember that too or you're just guessing?

I remeber cause it also still showed "Edited by whoever: the time/date" on posts back then and people were saying shit to effect of "we can tell u edited that after u faget"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by NARCassist my memory is kinda fucked from that time, i do remember the pedobaiting fred's going fucking crazy tho. it started with the bad ideas one where people were extorting money etc. then one in sg started where they were doing it for lulz and usually ending by posting some 'this is the fbi, stay where you are, were coming to get you, lol'.

degenerated into nerd_fangs going on webcam with old men with his cock tucked in, then flopping it out and yelling 'surprise!'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra world's least convincing tranny

Looks passable.
Jump to Top