User Controls

Accidentally flirting with a girl I work with, while simultaneously dating a different girl I work with

They're both interested in me. Get the obvious touching and glances. The wanting to be around me. Have never been in this position. And also I'm a manager so it's extra weird.

Just snapchatted one about 5h late. Instant reply.

What the fuck is this? Why is it that suddenly when I'm not looking for pussy for the first time in my life, I have women all over me?

The one I'm dating is stunning, but I'm more interested in the fat one. What the shit is happening? Is this what it feels like to be a woman and to have choice?
    whatever.
    §m£ÂgØL, I heard that you got buttfucked once. Is this true? Tell me the story, I never kept up with the threads.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    ITT: The cashiers at burger king have a crush on §m£ÂgØL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BRiCK §m£ÂgØL, I heard that you got buttfucked once. Is this true? Tell me the story, I never kept up with the threads.

Yeah it is. It was okay. I prefer toys, and I'm not attracted to men. I'm just very experimental.

Basically, I had a threesome with hydro and her pedophile, rapist husband (one of many) and he penetrated my sweet and supple pink ass until the sun rose over the barn we sinned in. And I enjoyed it.

Got any more questions?
    Originally posted by Vizier ITT: The cashiers at burger king have a crush on §m£ÂgØL

Basically.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum Yeah it is. It was okay. I prefer toys, and I'm not attracted to men. I'm just very experimental.

Basically, I had a threesome with hydro and her pedophile, rapist husband (one of many) and he penetrated my sweet and supple pink ass until the sun rose over the barn we sinned in. And I enjoyed it.

Got any more questions?

why's he a pedo?

how do you get girls to like you?
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum Yeah it is. It was okay. I prefer toys, and I'm not attracted to men. I'm just very experimental.

Got any more questions?

Serious question, did you get tested for STDS afterwards?

Got any more questions?

Why did you let him do it? Were you using drugs? Which drugs?
    were u getting off on the fact that a woman was getting off on the fact that u were fucking another guy?
    You guys responded so quick lol.

He's a pedo because he's a convicted pedophile who molested a 5 year old girl as a teenager.

I was dead ass sober and had been fantasizing about it for sometime, though it wasn't as good as I imagined.

I was not getting off on that, enter. But I WAS simultaneously fucking while being fucked. Weird dynamics and rhythm but it was pretty amazing not gonna lie. Just would rather have it be a toy than a dude.
    post pix of your face so that I can associate your phenotype with homosexuality.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    LOLLLL bruh. And that's how hydro pretend got aids. Nigga you have it!
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum He's a pedo because he's a convicted pedophile who molested a 5 year old girl as a teenager.

What the fuck? Hydro, you're fucking trash. You let a convicted pedophile have a child with you?
    THE PEDO PROBABLY GOT RAPED IN PRISON FOR BEING A PEDO

The rape probably resulted in AIDS.
    §m£ÂgØL do not reciprocate the fat one's feelings for you

thats why fat girls have self esteem
    I got tested. I'm good. Those tests are 97-99% accurate after 6 months.
    Originally posted by Enter What the fuck? Hydro, you're fucking trash. You let a convicted pedophile have a child with you?

You forget the part where she was with him for 10 years.

I didnt find out till much later.
    §m£ÂgØL, what is your ethnic makeup?

Where have you lived/ live? Countries/states etc.
    100% african. Born in Nigeria. Moved to the states when I was 7.
Jump to Top